|💟|Namjoon

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy~ღ

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

It was a tough day for BTS as they were practising none stop and they were tired and sweaty. Namjoon just wanted to go to his girlfriend's house and chill with her. The other member's don't know about Namjoon's girlfriend. She's a secret. Not even Bang pd or their manager know. She tried warning him that it's a big risk and that he'll get into trouble but he really doesn't care. He loves her and she loves him.

All 7 members collapsed on the floor after the song finished playing. They all were sweaty and panting.

"That was intense!" Jimin said and grabbed a towel to wipe his sweat. "Yeah.." Namjoon said out of breath and drank some water. A ping caught Namjoon's attention and the other members attention too. He reached over for his phone and once he saw who it was from, a smile appeared on his face. The others looked at each other curious and confused.

"Who's that hyung?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon shook his head. "Nobody Tae..I gotta go. I won't come back to the dorms..I'll see you guys tomorrow!" The leader quickly took his stuff and ran out.

Now the guys were curious in finding out about Namjoon's secret.

"Should we follow him?" Jungkook asked and Jin nodded.

"We follow him."

(Timeskip)

Namjoon arrived at his girlfriend's house and rang the doorbell. A pair a feet were heard and the door opened.

"Hey! You're here!" She smiled and opened the door more so that Namjoon could enter. Namjoon despite him being sticky and full of sweat, he hugged (Y/n)'s small frame tightly.

"Eeek!!! Namjoon! You're sweaty and sticky!! I just had a shower! Go have a shower. I'll make you something to eat." She hit his chest and he chuckled.

"Alright." He kissed her forehead and headed up the stairs. Namjoon always leaves some spare cloths at (Y/n)'s house incase he stays but mostly because (Y/n) likes wearing his cloths. Especially his hoodies.

While (Y/n) was making some leftover dinner that she made hot, she heard something making noise outside.

"Get off of me Taehyung!"

"Oww! Hyung! That hurts!"

"Shut up Jungkook! Their gonna hear us!"

"Namjoon hyung has a girlfriend! He never tell us!"

"Can you six shut the fuck up?!"

"Sorry Yoongi hyung..."

'Taehyung? Jungkook? Yoongi?! Did the boys follow Namjoon here? Oh no!' (Y/n) quickly rushed outside and saw six famaliar boys. They froze and stared at her and she stared at them back.

"You boys wanna come in...?" She asked and they nodded. The boys sat on the couch while (Y/n) made some hot chocolate for the eight of them.

"Babe! I'm done! Where are yo- WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?!" He shouted as he saw his members in the living room.

"Why didn't you tell us that you have a girlfriend hyung!" Jimin whined and jin slapped his head.

"Looks like your brothers followed you here joon." (Y/n) said as she entered the living room with the hot chocolate. Namjoon sighed and spoke. "Sorry guys..you know how the company is with dating someone but I love (Y/n). We've been dating for six months now and-" he was cut off by jimin.

"Six months?!"

The leader nodded. "That's a long time." Hoseok said and Yoongi nodded.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted," he glared at Jimin who smiled innocently.

"I love (Y/n) and we've been dating for six months and in those six months, I saw that she loves me and that she isn't using me for my money and her family loves me. She's beautiful, sweet an amazing women and most of all, the love of my life." Namjoon finished his speech which left (Y/n) red. She ran into the kitchen to calm down her cheeks.

'Oh my gosh! Joonie is so cute and adorable! He really knows how to make me blush.' (Y/n) drank some of her hot chocolate.

"(Y/n)? Why are you hiding? Are you embarrassed? Aw my baby!" Namjoon pulled her into the living room and hugged her. She hugged back and he burried his face into her hair.

"I love you." He mumbled and (Y/n) laughed lightly.

"I love you too joonie."

"Awww! Namjoon being all adorable and fluffy!" Hoseok cooed and the guys laughed.

"We support you guys. I'll talk to Bang pd and manger-nim." Jin said and the guys nodded.

"Thank you!" Joon said and (Y/n) hugged each one of them.

"Thank you boys!" She then hugged Namjoon and he leaned down and pressed his lips against her's.

"I love you so much (Y/n)."

"I love you even more joonie."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Two updates in a day! Let's see if i can get to three! This one was a nice fluff! That's cute and sweet.❤ who's next? Jimin? Taehyung? Jin? Hoseok? Don't forget to see my other BTS story's!