|🌳| Hoseok

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoyyyyyy~

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Joonie? Are you going to meet your friends?" (Y/n) asked her twin brother. Namjoon nodded as he put his shoes on. "Yeah. Do you wanna join? They won't mind. You could meet them!" He said and she shook her head and blushed abit.

"No it's fine. Maybe some other time." She smiled and namjoon chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Alright then. I'll see you later (Y/n) if you need me then just phone me, alright?" (Y/n) nodded. "Yes! Oh! If you go to my favourite cafe then can you please buy me a hot chocolate?!" (Y/n) shouted as he was already out the door.

"Yeah sure! Bye!!"

"Byeeee!"

(Y/n) laughed abit and turned on the tv. Her parents were out and her brother was meeting his friends. And she has a crush on one of his friends. Jung Hoseok. The sunshine of the group. She's only seen him from far and namjoon's friends don't know that he has a sister.

She begged him not to tell them about her and he agreed. (Y/n) looked to the side of her and saw a black rectangular shaped object. It was namjoon's phone!

"That pabo! Forgetting things! I'm sure he thought he lost it." She shook her head and changed before heading to where namjoon was.

(With Namjoon)

"Hyung! Where did you last leave it?" Jungkook asked a frantic namjoon who was searching around in the cafe.

"I don't know! I don't remember!" He pulled his hair and looked around.

"Are you sure nobody stole it?" Yoongi asked as he sipped his coffee not caring that namjoon lost his phone.

"Don't say that!" Jin scolded and Hoseok laughed along with Jimin and Taehyung.

Namjoon suddenly stopped searching and his eyes were wide.

"What happened hyung?" Taehyung asked and everbody looked at him.

"I..I think I know where it is."

"And?" Jimin asked.

"I can't go back now."

"Why?" Hobi asked.

"Because-"

"Yah!"

They heard a female voice and turned around and saw a girl. Namjoon's eyes widened and ran to her.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing here?! I thought you didn't want them to see you!" He hissed and held her wrist.

"Well I decided to come out because somebody forgot their phone at home!" She waved his phone in front of him and his eyes widened.

"Oh thank goodness! I knew it was at home! Thank you (Y/n)!!" He grabbed her cheeks and kissed her cheeks then her forehead then her nose and this went on several times.

"Okay okay stop!! Your so embarrassing! Geez!" She pushed him away and looked away.

"Your so cute (Y/n)." He teased and her cheeks turned red.

"Uhh Namjoon? Who's this?"

"HYUNG GOT A GIRLFRIEND?!"

"Girlfriend? Ew no way." (Y/n) shook her head.

"Guys this is my twin sister (Y/n)."

(Y/n) started to get shy. She bowed respectfully. "H-hi. It's nice to meet you guys."

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!"

"TWIN?!"

"How did we not know!?"

(Y/n) laughed abit. "Yah, give me money!" She handed out her hand towards namjoon and he furrowed his eye brows. "What? Why?"

"Did you even by me my hot chocolate that I asked for?" She raised an eye brow and namjoon chuckled nervously.

"Oops. I forgot?"

(Y/n) squinted her eyes at her twin. "Rightttt. I don't trust you."

"I'll buy for you (Y/n)!" Hoseok offered and (Y/n) immediately blushed. "N-no! It's fine! Namjoon will buy it."

He shook his head and walked over to the counter and ordered the hot chocolate.

"T-thank you." She bowed and he waved it off. "No problem. You really look alike to namjoon."

"Really? Haha..I'm no way close to namjoon! Although I do like to read..." She laughed and Hoseok smiled.

"Yep! I thought you were his secret girlfriend as he was so touchy with you and he's awkward around girl, you know?" Hoseok said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"Nah! We're really close, that's why he's like that." (Y/n) waved him off. The hot chocolate arrived and (Y/n) thanked Hoseok again.

"Thank you Hoseok."

"Hobi. Call me hobi. Everybody does." (Y/n) blushed and nodded. "O-okay hobi."

Hoseok blushed and the two got along really well. After a few months of hanging out with the guys, Hoseok and (Y/n) grew close and developed feeling for each other.

"(Y/n)? Can i...tell you something?" Hobi asked nervously as they both were hanging out.

"Sure! What is it Hobi?" She turned to him and Hobi got lost in her beauty. Her long black hair that shines brown in the sun. Her beautiful smile that makes his day. Her eyes that shines in the sun like diamonds.

"Hobi?? Are you okay?" (Y/n) waved her hand in front of him and he snapped out of his daze.

"Y-yeah! I'm fine!"

He cleared his throat and looked her straight in the eyes and spoke the words that he was dying to say.

"(Y/n)..I like you!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. "Like...like like me?" She asked and he nodded.

"Y-yes..I grew feelings for you and I can't hold it in anymore. It's fine if you d-don't except my feelings-"

"I like you too!" She blurted out and blushed. Hoseok looked at her shocked. "Like...like like me?"

She nodded slowly. "Yes. I like you back."

"Then will you be my girlfriend Kim (Y/n)?"

"Yes Jung Hoseok."

(3 years later)

"HOBIIII!!!" (Y/n) screamed from the bathroom for her husband. Hoseok ran up the stairs in fear that something happened to her.

"What's wrong?! What happened-"

"We're gonna be parents!" She exclaimed excitedly with a big smile on her face.

"W-what? Really?!" He wrapped his arms around her waist and she nodded. "Yes!! Look! It's positive! I took another two to make sure!" She showed him and all three pregnancy tests were positive.

"We gotta tell everybody! Haha! I'm gonna be a dad!!" He kissed her deeply and she kissed back.

"Thank you for making my life complete now (Y/n)." She smiled.

"You're welcome hobi."

"..You're brother won't kill me, right?"

"For what?"

"Know that we both...you know and now we're expecting a baby-"

"HOBI! HE WON'T KILL YOU!!"

"Oh good. Just checking."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

And done! This took along time to write as I was busy with school and I have exams in three weeks😣 Byeeee💜