|🗻| Taehyung

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

(Y/n) was walking through the school hallways slowly. Her feet dragging her towards her boyfriends classroom. She was in shock. She just found out about something and didn't know how to tell her boyfriend.

They've been dating for 3 years and loved eached other. (Y/n) sighed and saw her boyfriend waving at her.

"(Y/n)!" She smiled abit and ran up to him. "Hi Tae." She smiled weakly and kissed his lips gently. He kissed back and parted. "How was your day?" He asked making her remember the news she had to tell him.

"..Good, but tae I have to tell you something." She said quietly.

"Oh? Me too!"

"Really?" She asked shocked. He hummed and nodded his head. "You go first."

"N-no you go."

"Okay then...remember that Entertainment Company that saw me the other day? They called me yesterday saying that i got accepted to be a Kpop idol! Can you believe that (Y/n)?!" He laughed while (Y/n) froze. She laughed nervously and congratulated him.

"C-Congrats Tae!"

He kissed her lips and held her waist. She kissed back and gently pushed him away. "Thank babe. Now, what did you want to tell me?"

She didn't want to tell him. He just signed to be a kpop idol. "I-I..." the words got stuck in her throat.

"You what?" He tilted his head and waited patiently for her to finish.

(Y/n) gulped. "I..."

"I'm pregnant Tae..."

Silence

That was something she feared. Silence. She looked up at him and saw he was frozen. His smile slowly slipped from his face into a blank thin line.

Tears welled in her eyes and whispered. "P-please say something tae." Taehyung was shocked. He couldn't believe it.

"P-pregnant..?" He whispered and she nodded.

"I-I found out this morning..."

"W-what about my career? I just signed with them!" (Y/n) cried silently and whispered. "I'm sorry."

It was then silent. (Y/n) cried silently into her palms when a hand pulled her into a hug. She looked up and saw Taehyung hugging her. He rubbed her back and kissed the top of her head.

"We'll figure it out babe. I'll make sure to support you and our baby. I'm not gonna leave you. I promise." He smiled down at her and (Y/n) burst out crying.

"Taehyung!!" She clenched his shirt and fell against him. He caught her and calmed her down. "Shh. Don't cry." He wiped her tears away.

"I'll tell the company about this. Maybe they'll give you a part time job there." She nodded.

"I promise. I love you both."

(18 Years later)

It's been 18 years since that day and Taehyung explained it to his boss, Bang PD. Bang PD understood and decided to give (Y/n) a job as the boys make-up stylist as she was good with make-up. She was greatful and thank him alot.

She found out that Taehyung was going to debut in a seven member group called BTS. She had met the rest of the guys and they were all sweet towards her.