|🌉| Namjoon

Another story! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy.

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

3rd person P.O.V

I didn't deserve you. You were too kind for me... I ignored your feelings. I used you. How could I be so blind? You loved me..but I ignored your love. Now...I'm suffering the consequences.

(Flashback)

"Namjoon! You're home! How was work?" A beautiful women asked happily as she came out from the kitchen attempting to hug him but he pushed her away.

"Leave me alone." The man grunted and walked away up to their bedroom. "Wait! Freshen up and come eat! I made your favourite." She smiled.

Namjoon glared at his wife. "I'm not hungry. I ate already." His cloths were creased and looked horrible. A pink mark on his collar caught her attention and she felt her heart breaking.

'He's cheating..? I guess I saw it coming. After all...this was an arranged marriage. He doesn't care about me. But I care for him.'

"At least eat a little bit-"

"I SAID I'M NOT HUNGRY (Y/N)! DAMN IT! LEAVE ME ALONE! I DIDN'T AGREE TO FUCKING MARRY YOU! YOU KNOW THAT. I DON'T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER WILL!!" He screamed and slammed the bedroom door shut loudly.

(Y/n) stood by the stairs with tears in her eyes and felt a heavy feeling in her chest. She sobbed silently and put the food away in the fridge. She decided not to make him more angry and sleep on the couch.

'I try my best to make him like me but I guess it all went in vain.' She grabbed a blanket and drifted off to sleep with tear stained cheeks.

The next morning, (Y/n) heard heavy loud footsteps coming from upstairs. She was busy making breakfast for them both.

"Good Morning namjoon-"

She was cut off when Namjoon turned off the stove and dragged her upstairs to their room. "N-Namjoon! What are you doing?" She asked as he suddenly pushed her onto the bed and got ontop of her.

He started kissing her and ripped her cloths away. (Y/n) gasped as she knew what he was doing. Tears rolled down the side of her eyes and shouted.

"Please namjoon! Don't do this! P-please!" Namjoon ignored her and unbuckled his belt. Her eyes widened and struggled more.

"Namjoon! Don't do it! No! No please!" She cried out but he ignored her. She didn't want her first time to be like this.

Suddenly Namjoon thrusted into her without warning making her scream in pain. The whole morning, Namjoon used her body to relieve his stress. He didn't once care about her feelings or well being.

This went on for three months when suddenly (Y/n) collapsed in the kitchen. A maid screamed for help and (Y/n) was sent to the hospital.

At that time, Namjoon was with a girl, busy fucking her when his phone rang. "What?!" He growled annoyed that somebody interupted them.

"M-Mr Kim! Your wife! She's in the hospital!"

"I don't fucking care! Don't ever call me again!" He threw his phone away and carried on with his business. Mean while, (Y/n) was awake and the doctor just arrived.

"Well Mrs Kim, it looks like your pregnant! Congratulations!" The doctor smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled and the doctor left. (Y/n) knew that namjoon would never want a child. But she wanted to keep the baby. Something inside her told her to keep the baby.