|🌻|Seokjin

I don't own anything besides the plot! Omfg! ColdPlay X BTS??😍 AmaJIN!😂😙

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

(23 years ago)

"Jinnie? Do you promise to marry me when we grow up?" A six year old (Y/n) asked a seven year old Jin.

Jin nodded and linked his pinky finger with her's. "I promise! I'll find you and make you my wife!" He grinned and (Y/n) giggled. "Yaay! I love you jinnie!" (Y/n) hugged him tight and he hugged her back. "I love you too (Y/n)ie"

Meanwhile their parents awed at the cute site and their mother's giggled. "Their so cute! Aren't they?" Mrs Kim asked her husband, Mr Kim.

"Yes dear." He replied and looked at the two kids direction.

"I hope they fall in love when they grow up. Their perfect for each other." Mrs Lee said. Mr Lee nodded. "Time will only tell now weather if they fall in love or not."

"Promise you won't leave me?" (Y/n) asked when they broke the hug. Jin nodded again. "I promise I won't leave you." She giggled and tagged him.

"Tag! You're it!" She squealed and ran away. "Hey! That's unfair!" Jin shouted and ran after her. They both squealed and laughed happily, enjoying each others company.

"Time to go home now (Y/n)! We'll see jin some other time!" Her mother called out and (Y/n) pouted sadly.

"Okay...bye jinnie.." she said softly and jin waved her. "Bye (Y/n)ie. I'll see you later!"

The two waved at each other and (Y/n) left. Couple of months went by and (Y/n) wanted to play with jin.

"Eomma! Can i play with jinnie today?" Little (Y/n) hugged her mother's leg and (Y/n)'s mother looked at her daughter sadly.

"I'm sorry honey but...jin and his family moved.."

(Y/n) blinked. "Moved? Where?"

"Another country. I'm sorry honey. We didn't tell you because we knew you'd be sad-"

"Did jinnie know..?" She asked in a whisper and (Y/n)'s mother nodded her head slowly.

"Yeah. I'm sorry-"

"Leave me alone! I wanna be alone!" (Y/n) shouted and ran up to her room while crying. Mrs Lee let her daughter go as she knew she'd need time to calm down.

'Jinnie lied to me! You broke your promise!'

From that day on (Y/n) had stopped asking about him and moved on with her life. Until today...

(Present)

"Unnie? Are you okay?" An employee asked (Y/n). (Y/n) smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah I'm fine. Why?"

"You seem..sad."

"Oh...it's nothing! Now go back to work!" She shooed the girl away. (Y/n) sighed and rubbed her temples. It would almost be 24 years since jin left without a word. (Y/n) didn't hate him or anything. Just alittle mad that he left so suddenly with out a goodbye.