|🔫|Taehyung

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Mafia AU!

Normal P.O.V

Break ups are rough aren't they? Especially if you were in a long relationship with the guy that you loved and thought that he was the one! Not this time. Your boyfriend cheated on you with his ex girlfriend! You were so heartbroken and angry. You've dated him for 3 years! 3 YEARS!! Gone down the drain!

Currently you were on your way to a bar. Your best friend decided to take you out and treat you and she choose a club out of all places. You to get him off your mind and out of your heart! You had dressed up tonight. You wore a short black dress that reached your mid thigh. You had a braclet on and a beautiful necklace and a pair of earings. You also wore a medium high high shoes. You left your hair open and adjusted your dress.

"Do i look alright?" You ask her for the tenth time that night. Miran groaned and nodded. "Yes girl! You look amazing! Sexy even! I'm sure you'll find someone tonight." She winked at you.

"Miran, i just had a break up! Don't you think it's too early for another relationship?" You questioned. Miran shook her head.

"Nonsense! He was a douch bag anyways! He only used to talk about his ex! I warned you in the beginning, didn't I?" You huffed and looked out the window. You both arrived at the club and saw alot of people and the music was blaring loudly with people dancing on the dance floor.

This was the most famous club in Seoul so alot of Mafia's come here to have a drink and maybe discuss business. As you walked in, you could feel alot of eyes on you. It was abit uncomfortable but you ignored it. Miran ordered the two of you drink at the bar while you looked around. Your eyes suddenly landed on a man who was sitting on a couch with six other men around him. Women surrounded them but none of them paid attention to them. His legs was spread out and he had a drink in his hand.

He suddenly looked at you and smirked. You blushed and turned around, your back facing him. He was so good looking!

"(Y/n)! He was totally checking you out!" Miran said and smiled evily. Your cheeks flared. "S-shut up! No he wasn't! But he is so handsome..." You said dreamily and the girl nodded and took a sip of her drink.

"I can agree on that. Damn..the way he's spreading his legs. His friends too are all handsome and cute." Miran giggled. "Do you think their apart of a Mafia group?"

"I don't know. Probably." Miran shrugged her shoulders and you took a sip of your drink. Through out the night, you kept on glancing at that man and alot of men were trying to hit on you but you shut them down straight away.

"Girl! Why???" Miran whinned and clung onto you as you turned another man down. Yep, she was drunk. You furrowed your eyebrows at her and gently pushed her off you. "Get a hold of yourself women." She giggled and hiccuped. "N-no! I wannaaa gooo to that hot, sexy man!!" She started walking in their direction but you quickly pulled her back.

"Alright, that's it. You need to go home. Now." You pulled out your phone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Juhyun? Your sister is drunk so can you pick her up please?"

"Yeah, sure I'm on my way."

"Thanks bye."

You hung up and kept miran company till her brother comes. Fifteen minutes later, he arrived. Miran put up a fight with her brother but eventually passed out from the alcohol.