|💘|Taehyung

I don't own anything but the plot! I'm not dead people! I'm alive! Enjoy!😊

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"This is your next target," the mysterious man said and placed a picture on the table in front of Taehyung.

His breath hitched and his eyes widened at the photo. There was a beautiful women smiling with a little boy. They looked so happy.

'How did they get this picture?'

The man smirked and folded his hands under his chin and rested it there.

"I want you to kill them."

Taehyung's body froze and his blood ran cold. "W-what? But why sir..?"

The man chuckled and sighed.

"Her father is one of the most wealthiest men in Seoul. He owes me some money from the past and has not repaid me till this day. So I'm going to take away the only two things that matter to him. His daughter and grandson." He laughed and Taehyung wanted to punch him but held back.

"Bring their body's back as proof. Now go. Don't come back untill you killed them by tonight or else. You have twelve hours Mr Kim." With that Taehyung walked out with a heavy heart. He gripped the gun under his jacket and gritted his teeth.

'Fuck..why them?!' His heart was beating fast. He just wanted to be swallowed in by the earth. His family didn't know that he's a killer. They shouldn't ever find out. But tonight they will. He ran a hand through his hair and made his way home.

(Later)

(Y/n) had just finshed making dinner. Now she was just waiting for her husband, Taehyung to come home. She peeked her head into the lounge and saw her four year old son playing with his toys on the carpet on the floor.

It was almost night and the air was kind of eerie tonight. Recently there's been a serial killer going around and killing people. (Y/n) was scared and so was their son; Taeyoung. He's only four so he should be scared. But Taehyung promised him that his father would protect him.

It was almost eight at night and Taehyung wasn't home yet. (Y/n) started to get worried. What if that serial killer got to him? What if the serial killer is on their way here? What if they know where you live?!

Her heart started beating fast and tears welled in her eyes as she was sitting on the sofa in the living room. Taeyoung heard his mother sniff and looked up. He saw tears in her eyes and immediately went to hug her.

"Eomma! Why are you crying? Don't cry please?" The little baby pouted making (Y/n) laugh and cry and the same time.

"I'm fine baby. Don't worry." She caressed his hair and he snuggled into her tummy making her giggle.

(Y/n) suddenly heard a knock on the front door making you freeze. The house was silent and a knock was heard again. She slowly got up and told taeyoung to stay where he was. The child nodded abit scared.

"W-who's there?" She asked as she walked to the door.

"It's me! Taehyung!"

Her body relaxed and she flung the door open and hugged him tightly. He hugged her back and chuckled.

"You missed me that much babe?" He kissed her forehead. (Y/n) nodded and pulled her head back.

"I was so worried thinking about you! What if that serial killer got to you tae!" She burried her face into his neck and she felt him stiffen.