|🌠|Namjoon

I don't own anything! I only own the plot! Enjoy~💖

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Joonie? What do you think we should name him?" A women asked her husband who was staring at the baby boy in her arms. The baby was wrapped in a blue blanket and was suggled in his mother's warmth making both his parents coo at his adorableness.

"Sunjae. Kim Sunjae."

Namjoon smiled at his little family. He always wanted to start a family with the love of his life and that was (Y/n). The women with whom he fell in love with several years ago. Now he had a child of his own with her. (Y/n) nodded slowly and stroked the baby's cheeks and muttered softly.

"Sunjae...I like it." She smiled and Namjoon carefully took the baby from her arms and placed him in the cot besides the bed. "Rest baby...you need it. You must be exhausted from earlier." (Y/n) wanted to protest but decided to rest as she did feel abit sleepy.

"Stay with us.."

Namjoon frowned and (Y/n) noticed it. "Baby...I'm sorry..I can't. Manager-nim wants all of us to practise right now..." (Y/n) stared at him and scoffed lightly. "But..you guys practised enough! You're all good at dancing! Can't he understand that your wife and new born son needs you?! I just gave birth for goodness sake!" She shouted at him abit angrily. (Y/n) had all the right to be angry.

"I'm sorry baby..I'll be back in a few hours with the boys to visit. I promise." Namjoon kissed their forehead and left. (Y/n) sighed and turned on her side and stared at the sleeping baby.

"You look exactly like your father sunjae." She smiled and closed her eyes trying to get some sleep.

(With Namjoon)

Namjoon rushed back to BigHit Entertainment to practise. The other boys too were excited to know about the baby. They didn't know what gender the baby was so they were excited to know.

Namjoon entered the practice room and shouts of joy was heard in the room. Namjoon saw the boys all smiling and the maknae line ran up to him.

"Hyung!! Gender! What's the gender?!" They asked eagerly. Namjoon smiled and said. "Its a boy."

"YES! HYUNG PAY UP! IT'S A BOY!" Jimin laughed and pointed at Hoseok who was pouting because he lost the bet.

"Aw man! I wanted a niece ..but a nephewe is good too." Hoseok reached in his pocket and gave Jimin the money.

"Congrats Namjoon." Jin said and patted his back. Namjoon smiled and nodded his head. "Thanks hyung."

"How's (Y/n) doing?" Yoongi yawned before asking. "She was abit angry when I told her that I had to practise. But I told her that I'll visit with you guys when we're done."

"What's his name?" Jungkook asked curiously staring at namjoon with his doe eyes.

"Kim Sunjae."

"That's a nice name." Taehyung said and the other agreed. The door opened and in came BTS's manager. "Let's get to practice you guys!"

"Yes sir!"

(Later at night)

Sunjae's crying echoed in the room that (Y/n) was in. She rocked him in her arms and swayed side to side.

"Shhh baby..Eomma is here. Are you missing Appa? Appa will be here soon with your uncles." She said to the little baby as she wiped his tears away.