|🌌|Jungkook PT2

I don't own anything! Here's part 2. Anyways follow me on Instagram: bts_fan_518. Enjoy the story~

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Her."

My eyes widened and I blinked as my mouth was gaping like a fish out of water. I was still processing what the Prince had said.

"W-what? Me?" I asked while looking around and pointing at myself. The Prince nodded and handed out his hand to me.

I stared at his hand and looked at my dad. He nodded and I slowly took the Princes hand as he pulled me up on the small stage. I blushed and swallowed as I felt hundreds of pairs of eyes on me.

The King and Queen walked up to us and I bowed.

"Oh my Jungkook. She's so pretty!" The queen exclaimed and I blushed even more. "T-thank you you're highness." The queen pinched my cheeks and she smiled warmly.

"You'll make a wonderful queen." She said and I bit my lip. I looked at the Prince and he suddenly connected our foreheads together and I gasped and we heard a few people in the crowed talking. "(Y/n)...I've heard so many things from your father and you've caught my eyes for sometime and I would love for you to become the future queen of Soeul."

He caressed my cheek and I looked down due to my cheeks being red. He lifted my head up and smiled his bunny smile.

"What do you say? Will you become my queen?"

I stared into Jungkooks eyes and I could see love in them. Oh my gosh! The Prince loves me!!

"Yes."

"What?" He asked. I giggled and nodded. "Yes, I'll become you're queen." Jungkook's eyes lit up and picked me up and spun me around making me squeal and holding his shoulder.

"Yes! I'm so happy!" We both laughed and the crowed went wild. They were cheering and clapping and whistling. The King and Queen looked happy with Jungkook's decision.

My father walked up to me and hugged me. "I'm proud of you (Y/n)."

"Wait, you approve?" I asked and he nodded. I hugged him tightly and he kissed my head and let go. Jungkook pressed our foreheads together and smashed his lips against mine. I immediately kissed back and the crowed cheered loudly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer.

We broke apart and we both laughed. "Let's go home." He said and I nodded.

(A week later. You guys already got married.)

"I here by pronounce you King Jeon Jungkook and Queen Jeon (Y/n)!"

We smiled and waved at the people below. I was finally queen and Jungkook is king.

"Congratulations you two!" King Namjoon said and we thanked him. Turns out that the seven kings of South Korea are best friends! How amazing!

"Yah! I want to see little bunnys soon!" Jin said making everybody laugh while (Y/n) and jungkook were a blushing mess.

"H-hyung!!"

(5 years later.)

"And that's how Eomma and Appa met!" Jungkook said as the two kids looked at their father in awe. "That's so amazing appa!" The twins said together. Jungkook chuckled and tucked them into their bed.

"Now go to bed."

"Aww! But appa-"

"Now Areum. Listen to your appa." (Y/n) said from the doorway. Areum pouted and nodded.

"Okay...good night appa,eomma." She said and her little brother, jeongsan said the same.

"Good night my little ones." (Y/n) kissed their foreheads and jungkook did the same. The exited the room and left the door alittle open.

(Y/n) turned around to see Jungkook smiling at her. "What?"

"I love you so much." He said making (Y/n) roll her eyes and giggle.

"You tell me that everyday." She kissed his nose and he scrunched it.

"Because it's the truth. Also thank you." She looked confused at her husband.

"For what?"

"For a wonderful family and supporting me when ever I needed you. Being king is not easy." He said and hugged her tight.

"You're welcome you big baby. Now let's go to bed. It's been a long day." (Y/n) said and kissed his forehead and they headed to sleep.

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

So sweet! I got alot of homework to do😭 Also suga's birthday is coming up. He's my bias wrecker😍 I'm so excited! I'll post a special oneshot about him soon!💜 For now byee!😜