|💎|Seokjin

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

It was an early morning and (Y/n) and Jin were still in bed. The two were pretty tired and stressed from their jobs as K-Pop idols. The public knew that they both were married and some supported while some didn't. (Y/n)'s suddenly woke up and she had a strange feeling of throwing up. She quickly removed jin's hand that was on her waist and puked in the toilet.

She coughed and stayed there for a few minutes before flushing the toilet and washing her mouth. By the time she returned back to bed, Jin had already woken up. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her cheeks.

"Good Morning baby." He showered her face with kisses making (Y/n) smile.

"Good Morning jinnie." She replyed and played with his hair. She frowned and looked at him. "I'm sorry I woke you up.." she trailed off and Jin shook his head.

"It's alright love. Why don't you go see a doctor? You've been like this for the past couple of days." (Y/n) nodded her head. "Yeah, I'll go later today." He smiled and nuzzled her neck.

"Let's go get ready for work." Jin nodded and (Y/n) got off him.

(Later)

Jin had left for BigHit Entertainment and (Y/n) left for her Entertainment company. (Choose a company or make up your own) (Y/n) decided to go to the company's doctor. She entered the doctors office that was in the building and saw her typing on her computer.

"Mrs Lee?"

The doctor lifted her head and smiled.  "Ah! (Y/n)! What can I do for you? Wait- are you hurt?! PD nim will kill me! So will your manager!" She panicked and (Y/n) giggled.

"No no. I'm not injured. I've actually been feeling abit unwell these few days so could you check me up please?" Dr Lee nodded her head and told (Y/n) to sit on the bed.

"Let me take some blood and I'll see what's wrong." (Y/n) nodded and the doctor took her blood and went to test it. Few minutes later she came back with a happy smile on her face.

"What's with the smile?" (Y/n) asked confused.

"Guess what! You're pregnant!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and stuttered. "W-what? Pregnant?!"

Doctor Lee nodded with a smile on her face. "Congrats (Y/n)! Jin will be super happy! He's always wanted to start a family with you, right?"

(Y/n) nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Thanks doc!" With that (Y/n) left the doctor's room and headed to her studio to write some lyrics and then meet her manager.

(Later)

(Y/n) was on her way to meet her manager and the CEO of the company. She wanted to tell them that she'll be taking a year off. She knocked on the door and a 'come in' was heard. She closed the door behind her and sat on the chair opposite the two.

"Why did you want to meet us (Y/n)?" The CEO asked and (Y/n) fiddled with her fingers.

"I wanted to say that I'll be taking a year off from being a k-pop idol," the two looked at her confused and her manager asked. "Why?"

She bit her lip and blurted it out. "I'm pregnant!"

There was silence in the air and the two congratulated her. "Congrats (Y/n), Jin must be happy!"

"I didn't tell him. I only found out this morning." They nodded and the CEO agreed to let her go for a year.

"Thank you! I'll work hard when I'm at home!" She bowed and decided to visit the boys at BigHit.

(At BigHit)

The security guard let her in as Bang PD let (Y/n) in when ever she wanted to visit. She thanked the guard and saw Bang PD.

"Oh! (Y/n)! Are you here to see Jin?" He asked and she nodded. "Yes. I'm here for all of the boys actually. I wanted to tell them something."

He nodded and waved her goodbye. (Y/n) headed to where she thought they would be and she was right. They were in the dance practise room. She poked her head in which made some of the members turn around.

"Noona!!" Jungkook squealed and ran to hug her. (Y/n) giggled and ruffled his fluffy hair. "Hi kookie!" Jungkook was attached to (Y/n) ever since they met which was seven years ago. He loved her like an older sister and got along with her really well. The other boys greeted her and she greeted them back.

Jin turned around when he heard her voice and was surprised. "(Y/n)! What are you doing here? Did you go to the doctor? What did they say??" He asked worridly and (Y/n) laughed abit.

"Wait-doctor? Are you sick (Y/n) noona?" Jimin asked and you shook your head.

"I'm fine! There's nothing wrong with me,"

"Then??"

"But...you boys are going to see a little (Y/n) or Jin running around here in nine months time."

The boys blinked until Jin's eyes widened. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!"

The others eyes widned too and (Y/n) laughed and nodded. "I'm a month pregnant! You're gonna be a father Jin! And you guys are gonna be uncles!"

Jin scooped her up in his arms and smashed his lips against her's. (Y/n) held his cheek and kissed back. They broke apart and jin whispered with tears in his eyes. "I love you (Y/n)."

She giggled and nuzzled his nose with hers. "We love you too jinnie."

With that the boys congratulated the couple and couldn't wait for nine months to be over.

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Sweet and fluffy! I enjoyed this one. Seokjin would be an amazing father in the future!