|☕|Seokjin

This is my own! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy~💜

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Today Jin, my boyfriend wanted to teach me how to cook as I wasn't as good as him. I agreed and now we're in the kitchen. "So what are we making today?" I asked as I tie my hair into a ponytail.

"Kimchi."

"But I already know how to make that!" I whined and he sighed. "But not the way that I make it." I huffed and got the ingredients ready.

"You ready?" He asked as he washed his hands. I nod and he started to tell me what to do his way. An hour went by and we we're done. I held my breath as jin tasted some. He chewed and swallowed it and then looked at me.

I flinched as he walked up to me. He had an expressionless expression in his face and I was panicking on the inside.

"(Y/n)..." he started and I closed my eyes.

'It's bad! I know! I'm horrible at cooking! I'm not as good as jin! He'll hate me!'

"Look at me (Y/n)." He commanded and I opened my eyes and looked up slowly. He had a grin on his face making me stare at him.

"W-what-"

"It's so good babe!! You're almost as good as me!" He hugged me and i smiled.

"Really?" I asked laughing abit.

"No."

My expression fell and tears welled in my eyes. Jin suddenly burst into laughter making me mad.

"Why are you laughing?!" I asked and he wiped my tears and chuckled.

"I'm joking babe. I'm sorry. I didn't know you'll cry. You're an amazing cook. Maybe not as good as this World Wide Handsome but you're good." He kissed my forehead and I smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes." I hugged him tight and he chuckled. We stayed like that for a few minutes until it was time to call the boys for dinner. The others were doing their own thing in the dorm. I called them all and they rushed to the dinning table.

"Wow hyung! This is good!" Jungkook said and stuffed his face.

"Yeah. Better than Namjoon's cooking." Hoseok snickered and Namjoon glared.

"It's not that bad..."

"You're banned from the kitchen hyung." Taehyung reminded and he sighed making me giggle.

"Actually, I didn't make today's dinner." Jin announced and everybody stopped eating.

"You didn't?" Yoongi asked and jin nodded. "(Y/n) actually cooked today." Twelve pairs of eyes were on me making me shuffle in my seat. I was embarrassed.

"Wow noona! You're even better that Jin hyung!" Jimin said and Jin shouted.

"What?! Come here you little brat!" They ran around the dorm making everybody laugh. "Aah! I'm sorry hyung!!" Jimin cried out but jin wasn't listening.

"I raised you for ten years and this is what i get?!"

I laughed nervously and grabbed jin as he ran by. "Leave the poor boy alone jin. You're still an amazing cook." I kissed his cheek and he calmed down. He huffed and glared at jimin. Jimin laughed and stuck his tounge out at him.

"Let's eat now."

Everybody went back to eating and the boys compliment me on my cooking making me blush in embaressment.

"T-thank you boys!"

After everybody ate, I gathered all the dirty dishes and started to wash them. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and their lips were on my neck.

"Jin...I'm busy washing dishes." I say and he chuckled. "I know..I wasn't thinking of that." I blushed and carried on washing the dishes.

"You're an amazing girlfriend (Y/n)." He whispered and I hummed.

"I know."

"And one day I hope to make you my wife."

I gasped and dropped the plate that i was washing in the sink and turned around facing him. "Really?"

He nodded and kissed my lips making me smile.

"Really,I promise."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

World Wide Handsome imagine is done! Nobody requested anything which is making me sad...next is Taehyung! I'll update soon.💜