|🎀| Taehyung's Birthday Special|🎀|

Happy Birthday V!!😭🎁🐯 Our winter bear! I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy~💜

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

Today was Taehyung's birthday and you guys decided to visit his family as they were getting together for a family dinner. Taehyung's parents and family love you. They considered you as their future daughter-in-law. You didn't mind as you both loved each other very much and Taehyung promised that he'll marry you one day.

You looked at yourself in the mirror as straightened out your dress. You wore a beige dress with red strips and blue jeans underneath with a pink flat shoe. You sighed and smiled into the mirror.

A pair of arms wrapped around your waist and you smiled. "You look beautiful baby." Taehyung said and kissed your cheek. "Thanks birthday boy." You giggle and turn around and fix his short collar and straightened his shirt. Taehyung watched you with loving eyes and pecked your lips. You blushed alittle and kissed him.

He pulled you closer and held your hips. You moaned when he pressed his body against yours. You felt as if your body was on fire. His touches made you weak. Taehyung pulled apart and kissed your nose.

"Don't wanna be late for the function baby. I'll have my supper when we return home." He smirked and squeezed your ass before heading downstairs. You blushed and put on a necklace and a braclet and last changed your earrings.

You headed down and you guys locked up the house and headed to his parents house. You guys were staying in Daegu for the time that Taehyung had gotten off for the holidays.

"Are you excited to see your family? You hardly ever see them! They must miss you as much as you miss them!" You ask and he nodded, concentrating on the road.

"Yeah. Especially my parents. They're also seeing you after along time too."

You nod and hummed. "Yea. I miss them."

He smiled and held your hand, intertwining your fingers. "Me too baby."

After 20 minutes, you guys arrived and Taehyung locked the car and you guys headed to the front door together. You guys had bought a cake along the way. "Ready?" Taehyung asked and you nodded.

"Yep! I'm excited!"

Taehyung knocked and soon heard footsteps. The door opened and revealed Taehyung's mother.

"Taehyungie!! My baby! Happy Birthday! Oh my gosh! (Y/n) is that you?! You look so pretty!" Taehyung's mother squealed and hugged the both of you.

"Thank you eomma." You say and made sure she didn't squash the cake. "Eomma. I missed you." Taehyung said and hugged her tightly. "Me too taehyungie."

They both parted and she kissed his forehead. "Come! Everybody is here!" She ushered you both in and made your way to the lounge.

"(Y/n)?! You've grown so much!" Taehyung's aunt complimented and squashed your cheeks. You giggled and thanked her.

"Hello Appa." You bowed to him and he patted your head. "Hello dear." He smiled.

"1..2..3- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!!" His family shouted out and clapped. You giggled and clapped along with them.

"Thank you everyone." He said and his mother brought out the cake.

"Cake time! Come here birthday boy!"

Everybody started singing happy birthday and tae blew out the candel. He cut a piece and fed it to his mother and father then he fed a piece to you. You laughed and fed him a piece too.

You guys played some games and ate lunch and now was just relaxing.

"So (Y/n), tell me. How's your relationship with Taehyung?" An aunt of his asked. "Oh it's going great. He's really sweet and caring." You say shyly.

They laughed at your shyness and teased you. Taehyung looked from afar and laughed at your shyness.

"Are you gonna do it?" Taehyung's father asked and tae looked at him confused.

"Do what?"

"Propose to (Y/n)."

Taehyung blushed and nodded.

"Not now. Soon. Maybe on her birthday. I plan to marry her. She makes me so happy and understands me." He says and his father nodded.

"We except her as our daughter-in-law, son." Taehyung smiled his boxy smile and hugged his father. "Thank you appa!"

You saw Taehyung hugging his dad and a ball of fluff barked at you.

"Aww! Yeontan baby! I missed you! You're so cute!" You picked him up and he licked your hand. You rubbed his back and gave him ear scratches. He nuzzled more into you as he missed you.

"Go by appa! I'm sure you missed him too." You say to yeontan and he headed to Taehyung. Taehyung picked up yeontan and started playing with him. You smiled as you watched them.

It was soon time to go home and Taehyung decided to take Yeontan home with you guys. You didn't mind as you loved him too. You guys bidded farewell to his family and left to go home.

"Tired?" Tae asked and you nodded. "Yeah. Your aunt's are so talkative!" You laughed and he chuckled.

"And this little guy! Oooh I missed you!" You pick up yeontan and scrached his ears making him bark.

Taehyung smiled and focused on the road. You guys reached home and as soon as you entered the house, you put down yeontan for him to explore the house.

You headed upstairs to change into your pyjamas when Taehyung slammed you into the wall. You gasped and looked into his eyes.

"Did you forget babygirl?" He asked and kissed your neck up to your lips.

"F-forget what?" You stuttered and he smirked against your skin.

"My gift..should I say my supper." You gasped as he gripped your ass and bit on your sweet spot. You held his head and gripped his hair and moaned out. He sucked, bit and licked till it turned purple.

He threw you onto the bed and hovered over you before he smashed his lips on yours again. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he pulled you closer.

"T-tae." You whispered out breathlessly.

"Yes baby?" He helped you unbutten your dress and left you in your jeans and bra.

"Please be gentle..." He nodded and pecked your lips. "I will. Don't worry baby. I'll be gentle."

With that you gave yourself to him on his birthday. Two hours later, you were fast asleep after Taehyung helped you clean up and he changed the bed sheets. He was lying next to you without a shirt on, just a grey sweatpants on. He stroaked your cheek and held your waist. Yeontan entered the room and laid on the edge of the bed.

"Goodnight babygirl." He kissed your forehead and turned off the lights and fell asleep too.

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

I wrote this while I was in a salon😂 I cut my hair😢 but it looks nice. This is my second year celebrating Taehyung's birthday❤🐻

I love him so much!!😭🐯💜 샌일 축애 김태형!!🎉