|🏡| Jimin

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy!!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"Mommy!"

I look towards my five year old daughter and saw her running towards me with something in her hand.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I found something of yours!" She says excitedly. I raise an eyebrow and smiled. "What is it? Where did you find it?"

She sat next to me and grinned. "I found it in a box! See! Look!"

She handed me the paper that was folded and I opened it up. My eyes widened and I smiled fondly at the picture.

"Who's that mommy?" Eunji asked curiously looking at the picture.

"He's...He's my first love. Your father baby."

(The pic)

"My..daddy?" Her eyes widened and I hummed. Eunji never met her father. He works in the military. He's busy fighting for our country that he doesn't have time for his family. He only visited once when eunji was a baby and that was it. He calls a few times but never spoke to eunji.

"Where is he? Why isn't he with us?Doesn't he love mommy and me?" She teared up and sniffed. I pulled her onto my lap and rubbed her back as she started crying.

"Aww baby! Daddy loves us. He's just really busy. He'll come home soon. I promise." My heart broke seeing her cry. I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Let's go get some ice creme from the fridge? Hmm?" I say and she nodded, excited again.

"Yess! Let's go mommy!"

I giggle and pick her up and head to the kitchen. I take out the ice creme and put it in a bowl for us. I take two spoons and we start eating.

Eunji eating most of it but I didn't mind. I wanted her mind to be off her father because I don't know when he'll be coming home. Believe me, I missed him a lot and wished he'd come home. While watching some cartoons, Eunji fell asleep on my lap.

I switched off the tv and carried her off to her bed. I tucked her in and kissed her cheek. "Good night baby." I whisper and head to my room. I changed into my pyjamas and was about to go to bed but my phone rang.

I picked it up and my eyes widened. My heart beat speed up and i answered the call immediately.

"H-hey."

"Hey babygirl. How are you and Eunji doing?" His voice flowed though my ears and I was so glad that he called. I felt myself breaking down and I felt like crying thinking about how eunji cried earlier.

"Baby? Are you there?"

I couldn't answer him. I wanted to but I couldn't. Tears ran down my cheeks and I cried silently but it wasn't silent enough.