|♥|Jungkook

I don't own anything! Besides the plot! I love writing King and Queen AU's. I just love them. Anyways enjoy! Warning! It's long and crappy😶

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Baby, he's perfect. Look! He has your doe eyes!" A women cooed and held the little baby's finger. The man besides her leaned down and kissed the baby on it's forehead.

"And he looks just like his mother, and he's a mamma's boy already." He laughed abit at the infant who cuddled into her warm body.

The women laughed lightly with a big smile on her face. The man admired his small family before a knock was heard on the door.

"Jungkook? Can we come in?" A voice outside the door asked.

"Yes come in!" The door opened revealing six other men.

"Is that him?! Prince Jungwoo?" A man with a bright smile asked while jumping up and down excitedly.

Suddenly he was smacked on the back of his head by a very handsome man.

"Yah! Don't shout! And don't jump around like that! Act like a King!" He scolded making the others laugh.

"Sorry Jin hyung..." he rubbed the back of his head.

"He's so adorable. Like (Y/n)." Another one said and winked at the women laying down making her giggle.

"Hyung! She's my wife! Don't do that!" Jungkook pouted angrily and (Y/n) laughed.

"Kookie! I only have eyes for you~" she cooed making her husband's cheeks red and his hyungs teasing him.

Jungkook pouted and looked away. "Stop it!" The little baby sleeping besides (Y/n) started to stir.

"Oh! He's waking up!" The King with dimples said and everybody looked at the baby.

The baby opened his eyes and took in his surroundings. He saw six unfamiliar faces and started to cry.

"Oh no baby, don't cry. These are your uncles! They all love you." (Y/n) picked him up and rocked him.

A few minutes later, Jungwoo calmed down and made baby sounds at his uncles.

"Oh my gosh! So freken cute!!"

"He looks so comfortable..I wanna sleep now too."

"You're always tired Yoongi hyung."

While the other cooed at the baby that was now in his father's arms (Y/n) noticed something wrong.

"Guys! What's that?!"

The boys stopped and saw a bright light. The light blinded them and Jungwoo started crying again.

The room started to shake and things flying everywhere. Everybody held onto something when suddenly the baby was no longer in Jungkook's arms.