|🍰|Jin Birthday Special|🍰|

OUR MOON!!!😭🎉🌙 TURNS 30 (Korean Age) AND 29 (Global Age). WWH!💜 Here's his birthday special! Enjoy~😉

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

BTS were in LA for their concert and today was their last day for their concert, D-4! Army's had planned a surprise for Jin and he was really happy. (Y/n) was back stage, listening to the boys talking and Army's screams when Jin suddenly entered the room she was in making her surprised and confused.

"W-what? Aren't you supposed to be on stage?" She asked confused and jin nodded. "Come!" He pulled her towards the stage and Army's started screaming when they saw her. Jin and (Y/n) were married for a year and a half and the public knew about it. Army's were happy and some were not. Currently she was seven months pregnant with a baby girl. Jin was so happy that he started calling her World Wide Pretty. Since World Wide Beautiful was taken by (Y/n).

(Y/n) waved to ARMY and asked jin. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I just wanted ARMY to see you and our little princess." He placed his hand on her stomach and she giggled. "Were you missing us? You still got and hour left of the concert." She said making him pout. A camera was showing jin's face on the big screen and ARMY screamed and cheered at his pouty face.

"Jin!! You and (Y/n) are so cute!"

"(Y/n)! We support you and the baby!"

"Love you Jin and (Y/n)!!!"

(Y/n) heard a couple of near by fans scream and she smiled. (Y/n) understood English and teaches the boys sometimes.

"What got you smiling like that baby? Is it my World Wide Handsome face?" She laughed shook her head. "No..ARMY'S are so supportive of us that's all."

Suddenly, she felt the baby kick. A painful one too. "Ah! Owww~! That one hurt alot." (Y/n) gasped and groaned and jin panicked. "What's wrong?!"

"It's nothing. Just the baby kicking."

"Ohh! Noona! Can I feel the baby kicking? Please??" Taehuing begged and showed his puppy dog eyes and she nodded.

"Sure taetae." Taehyung placed his hand on (Y/n)'s stomach and felt it kicking. Army's laughed at Tae's adorableness. (Y/n) smiled and patted tae's head.

"Jin!! How many months pregnant is (Y/n)?!" An ARMY right in front asked well more like screamed and jin waited for Namjoon to translate. "She's seven months pregnant. Just two more months left! Aish! I'm so nervous! Army!" He said and the translator that was on stage translated for LA ARMY.

They screamed and cheered making (Y/n) smile wide too. Suddenly, some ARMY had a surpirse for Jin as it was his birthday tomorrow.

Jin saw the board's saying happy birthday and they had their ARMY Bomb's in the crowed making it say 'Jin.' Jin had tears in his eyes and (Y/n) hugged him.

"Don't cry jinnie! Smile!" He laughed and wiped his tears away. "Ah! Thank you Army!!"

(Y/n) headed backstage as she was getting tired and waved one last time to ARMY. They cheered for her making her feel loved. As she sat down on the couch, she felt the baby kicking. "Oww baby..you're active today. Are you excited for the last day of appa's concert or for appa's birthday tomorrow?" She giggled and rubbed her stomach.

It was finally after the concert and everybody was at the hotel. It was late at night and (Y/n) just wanted to sleep. As she was about to go to bed, she was that it was already 12am. She beamed happily and waited for Jin to come out of the bathroom. He came out in a t-shirt and pants when (Y/n) jumped on him.

"Happy Birthday Jinnie!!"

She kissed him and he kissed back. Jin held her waist and rubbed the baby bump. (Y/n) ran her hand through his hair and held his hand. Jin smiled through the kiss and broke it due to air. "Thank you baby."

She giggled and kissed his cheeks. "You're so old jinnie." She teased. Jin huffed. "But you still love me hence you married me and have my child in you." He rubbed her bump and she giggled.

"Yes. And our little one loves you." The baby kicked making (Y/n) wince in pain. "Are you okay?" Jin asked worridly. She nodded. "Yeah..just tired now." She says and jin led her to the bed.

"Sleep. We can celebrate tomorrow." She nodded and jin pulled the duvet ontop of her.

"Sleep well my two babies."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Cute!! Sorry I didn't update much. I'm actually sick. Not covid or anything..just the wheather changing here by me. See you all soon!