|🌺|Jungkook

I don't own anything besides the plot! I was inspired by a video on Youtube! Enjoy!

Soulmate AU!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Are you ready to see your mark?!" My best friend asked excitedly and (Y/n) nodded. "Yes!! I can't wait!" She held her arm cause her mark would be there. Let's explain this whole soulmate thing. On your 21st birthday, you receive a mark that would connect you to your soulmate. And if the two of them cross paths with each other then a burning, fuzzy feeling will be in your chest.

(Y/n)'s parents have a heart mark on their arm. They only found each other after two years. It was a cute story but let's go back to the story.

"Alright, ready?" Hana asked and (Y/n) hummed. "1..2...3!!" (Y/n) ripped her hand off and saw a bunny like mark on her arm.

"A...bunny? Does the person like bunnys?" (Y/n) asked confused while hana squealed and hugged her. "Ahh!! I'm so happy for you!" (Y/n) laughed and hugged back.

"Thank you hana."

"Oh honey! Did you get your mark?" (Y/n)'s mother asked and she nodded. "Yeah! Look!" She showed the older women her mark on her shoulder and she smiled.

"A bunny. That's good dear! I hope my future son-in-law will be handsome and give me some grandbabies soon!" (Y/n)'s face flamed red and hana burst out laughing.

"EOMMA!!!"

Jungkook's P.O.V

I felt burning sensation on my arm and hissed abit. Namjoon hyung noticed me in pain and asked. "Jungkook? Are you alright?" This caught the other members attention and turned their heads towards me. I ignored Namjoon hyung and rolled up my sleeve and saw my mark glowing.

"Jungkookie found his soulmate!!" Jimin shouted.

"What? That's amazing!" Taehyung said and looked closer at the mark. "Yeah. Congrats!" Hoseok said and slapped the boy on his back. "Thanks hyungs." he said smiled. He felt happy to find her. Excited even. He couldn't wait to hold her in his arms and kiss her and start their life together.

'Can't wait to meet you soulmate..'

(Y/n) P.O.V

(Two weeks later)

It's been two weeks ever since I got my soulmate mark and so far I haven't found him....or her? I don't know. It could be a girl! But then that would be a problem cause I am one hundred percent straight!

Currently I was working at a cafe and it was a busy morning.

"Thank you! Come again soon!" I smiled at a customer and they smiled back and left. I sighed and saw a co-worker coming towards me.

"(Y/n)! Table six needs you!" She said and I nod. "Okay. I'll be there." I grab my pen and note book and head over to table six. I saw seven men sitting at table six. Damn were they handsome. I stopped drooling before I could reach their table.

"Hi! What would you boys like?" I ask and then smiled at me. All of a sudden I felt this warm, burning, fuzzy feeling within me, spreading through out my body.

My eyes widen abit and a man sitting at the table infront of me gasped loudly. "Jungkook! What happened?" The very handsome man asked.

"S-soulmate..!" He stuttered and I gained my composure. "H-hi..." I waved shyly.