|🎁|Namjoon's Birthday Special|🎁|

I don't own anything besides the plot! HAPPY NAMJOONIE DAY!😭💚🎉🌳🌱 Best leader ever💜 Onto the story now! Enjoy~💚

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Namjoon's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and yawned as the sun peaked in through the curtain. I reached out to hug my fiancee's waist but her side was empty. I blinked and sat up.

"(Y/n)?"

She didn't respond so I got up and did my morning routine. When I headed downstairs, I could smell something amazing coming from the kitchen. I smiled as I knew she'd be in the kitchen making something wonderful.

I entered the kitchen and saw my lovely fiancee making something good. She turned around and smiled.

"Namjoon! You're up!" She put the pan down and wiped her hands with a dish cloth and hugged me. I chuckled and hugged her back.

"Happy Birthday joonie." She grinned and pecked my lips. I looked at her confused. "It's my birthday?"

"Yes! It's the 12th of September silly!" She giggled and I laughed. "Thanks babe." I kissed her cheek and she pulled me into the dining room.

"Eat up namjoon! I made alot!" My eyes widened at the different kinds of foods.

"(Y/n)! You shouldn't have! It's too much!" I sat down and stared at the food.

"Oh please! You need it! You practise alot and hard! I don't mind." She sat in front of me and we both started eating.

After the amazing breakfast, we both had gotten dressed and we both headed out. "Where do you want to go?" (Y/n) asked.

"Let's go to the beach." I say and she nodded.

A little while later, we arrived at the beach and walked around. It was a summer's day so (Y/n) and I were both wearing caps with three rings in it. She was wearing a pink one and I was wearing a black one.

"Joonie! Let's go walk in the sand! Please?" She pouted and I nodded.

We took off our shoes and headed to the shore. The water touched our toes and (Y/n) squealed at the coldness. She clutched onto my arm and I laughed.

"Don't laugh!" She glared at me.

"Sorry!"

I interwined our hands and walked along the beach. "This is nice. The water is so clear!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"I hope we'll see some crabs." I say and look around. "Me too! I wanna see some!" She said and grinned. I pulled her onto a hug and she laughed.

A little while later, we got hungry so we had something to eat and then some dessert.

"What do you want? I'm paying." I say and reach out for my wallet. (Y/n) stopped me. "Noo! I'm paying! It's your birthday! Let me treat you!"

I was about to argue but she glared at me. "Okay babe. You win." I hold my hands up defensively.

We had gotten some ice creme and we were walking again along side the beach. The sun was going down and the water looked amazing. "Did you enjoy your day?" (Y/n) asked and I nod. "Yeah. I'm glad I spent my birthday with my soon to be wife." She smiled and blushed, looking away.

"S-shut up."

I pressed my lips against her's and she kissed back. After a few minutes passed we broke apart and connected our forheads.

"Happy Birthday joon. I love you so much."

"I love you too baby."

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY JOONIE!!!!🎉🌱💚 Best leader ever!💜

Senechuka hamida🎂
Senchuka hamidaaaaa☘️
Saranghanan Uri Leedurr🐨
Senchuka hamida🌳
🚲🌳☘️🎂🐨🎉

I know this one is short as I ran out of ideas. I'm literally at the beach right now with my pink cap on like in the story😂 so I had inspiration abit🌊

See you guys next time!❤