|💫|Jimin

I don't own anything! This one is my own! Enjoy~ Warning! Really long! Almost 2000 words😅

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Appa! Can I get this?" A little girl asked and held a plush unicorn to her father. Jimin nodded and ruffled her hair. "Sure bub. Anything for my princess." The little girl giggled and ran to her mother who had the trolley at her side.

"Eomma! Appa said that I can get it!" She said excitedly. Her mother smiled.

"That's great sweetie."

Jimin smiled at his wife and saw her struggling to get an ingredient from ontop of a high self.

"A-almost! Got it!" She said and stretched her arm.

"I got it babe." He chuckled and picked it down for her. He pressed his body against her back and she blushed.

"Thank you.." she said softly as his hands made it's way to her stomach. (Y/n) was seven months pregnant. Mia was super excited that she was expecting a little brother. Yes, a boy. Jimin too was happy. He couldn't wait.

"You're still shorter than me (Y/n)." He said with a smirk. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and put the ingredient in the trolley.

"Shut up park."

Mia giggled at her parents. Her parents were K-Pop idols. Her father was part of a group called BTS and her mother was a solo artist. Jimin and (Y/n) met at an award show five years back. They dated for a year and a half and soon they got married. Then three years later they had a little baby girl: Park Mia.

ARMY loved her and so did (Y/n)'s fans. (Come up with your own fandom name) They were so supportive of the relationship of the two and also Mia. The boys were over the moon once they found out that (Y/n) was pregnant with Mia and now the little baby boy.

"Babe? Can you go get fruits for me? I'd like some strawberries and plums!" (Y/n) asked as she looked at the shopping list in her hands. Jimin nodded and went to the isle with the fruits. He picked a box of the red fruit and some plums. Jimin felt a small hand on his pants leg and saw his daughter trying the take the strawberries.

"Aww baby. Here, go give Eomma." He handed the three year old the strawberries and she giggled before running back to (Y/n).

"Jimin? Is that you?" A voice asked. Jimin turned around and saw his ex girlfriend.

"Yuna?" Jimin said shocked. Yuna smirked and walked up to him.

"Oh my gosh! Jimin that is you! How are you? You look handsome as always!" She said and traced a finger up and down his arm. Jimin shifted back uncomfortably.

"Thank you, yuna but I must tell you if you don't know is that I'm already marri-" he was cut off by the women in front of him.

"How about we go on a date? And then after that we could go...have some fun~?" She smiled seductively and winked.

Jimin glared at her and was about to speak when a small voice called out.

"Appa!"

Mia came running and Jimin scooped her up and kissed her cheek. "What's wrong bub?"

"You're taking so long! Eomma was worried." Mia pouted making Jimin laugh at her cuteness.

"A-appa?" Yuna stuttered out in shock.

Jimin nodded. "Yuna, this is my daughter,Mia. Bub, this is an old friend of mine." He explained and Mia nodded and hid her head in his neck.

"Who's your w-wife?"