|💟| Hoseok

I don't own anything besides the plot! Enjoy a Hobi oneshot!

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

Normal P.O.V

"Leave her."

"W-what?" Hoseok stuttered at his father's words.

"Leave (Y/n). She's not worth it." The older man said to his son. Hoseok gritted his teeth and clenched his fist.

"Father, don't say that about her! She's everything to me. I love her and she loves me!" He says and his father smirked. "Defending your women huh? She's just using you son. You're too blind in love to see it." Hoseok scoffed and stood up.

"You're blind to see what a wonderful women (Y/n) actually is. Mother loves her unlike you who hates her." Hoseok walked towards the door and slammed the door shut loudly indicating his anger.

Hoseok arrived home from meeting with his father. He sighed and unlocked the front door and saw his girlfriend rushing to him.

"Hobi!! I missed you!" She hugged him tight making Hoseok chuckle and wrap his arms around her and burried his face in her neck, smelling her scent which made him calm down.

"I missed you too baby. Also my other baby too! I missed you too!" He said and held her swollen stomach. (Y/n) was 4 months pregnant. Nobody knew besides hoseok's friends. Not even hoseok's parents. Their going to tell his mother soon. She'll be so happy.

"We missed you so much! How did your meeting with your dad go? What did he want?" She asked and he sighed and shook his head.

"It's nothing."

(Y/n) looked at Hoseok worridly and cupped his cheek. "Hobi..what's wrong? Did he say anything bad?" Hoseok placed his hand on her stomach and started to sob. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and held him tight.

"Don't cry baby! What did he say?"

"H-he told me to leave you. He doesn't know how much I love you and our baby." He whispered and cried. (Y/n) didn't know what to say.

She just cried with him and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry (Y/n)..." Hoseok wiped his tears away and (Y/n) pulled back confused.

"Sorry? For what..?"

Hoseok walked up to the bedroom and pulled out a suitcase. (Y/n) entered after him and saw him packing his things.

"W-what are you doing?! You're not leaving are you-"

"Yes I am (Y/n)." He said with no emotion. This wasn't the hobi she knew.

"Why..? What about our baby!? Don't you care for them?!" She screamed at him. Hoseok gritted his teeth and said. "I do care for our baby (Y/n)-"

"Then why are you leaving?! You're doing this because of your father! He's getting to your head!" She screamed at him with tears in her eyes.

"Shut up (Y/n)! Can't you fucken leave me alone?!" Hoseok snapped and glared at her. She flinched and stared at him.

Hoseok finished packing and headed down to the front door.

"I'll be back for you in a few years (Y/n) and also our child too. I promise. I'll send you money every month for the baby. I hope...you can forgive me." With that he left without turning back. Tears were running down his cheeks and held in his sobs.

(Y/n) fell to her knees and cried her heart out. Her lover just left her and her baby for his father. (Y/n) wiped her tears and went to lay down on her bed.