|💕|Hoseok

This is my own! I only own the plot! Thanks for reading my book you guys!💜 Enjoy a Hobi imagine~😘

•┈•◈◉◉◈•┈•

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Sunlight shone through the bedroom window through the curtain and onto the bed. I shifted around and hugged who ever was next to me. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and rubbed my swollen stomach.

"Good Morning babe." Hoseok, my husband said with his husky morning voice. I smiled sleepily and greeted him back.

"Good Morning Hobi.." I hummed as he kissed my neck and put his head on my eight month swollen stomach.

"And Good Morning to my baby girl too!" He kissed my stomach, making me laugh. I ran my fingers through his hair as he had to go. It was early in the morning, 6o'clock to be exact. Hobi and the boys were gonna be on tour for a month. I was sad but I understood.

Hoseok got up from the bed and i sat up. "Are you gonna be alright? Maybe I shouldn't go. What if the baby comes early?! What if-" Hobi was ranting on but I cut him off.

"What if nothing bad happens! I'll be fine. I have my mom and dad here. Your parents too and my friends. You need to go baby. ARMY'S need you and the boys." I rubbed his shoulders and kissed his cheeks. He calmed down and hugged me.

"You'll be fine. I know that."

I nodded and pulled away. "Now go get ready. I'll make you something to eat."

He goes into the bathroom and I head down stairs to make him breakfast. I placed his food on the table and Hoseok came down at the right time. I quickly headed up stairs to brush my teeth and to freshen up before going back down.

Hoseok's luggage was already by the door and the boys flight leaves at eight and now it's seven thirty by the time we get ready and go to the airport.

The boys greet me and all hug me. I hugged them all back and wished them good luck.

"Are you sure you'll be fine noona?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. "It's only for a few weeks kookie. Hobi will be back before the baby will be born."

Soon it was time to go and I started crying. Hoseok laughed and wiped my tears away. "Awww baby...don't cry. You've gone so many times without me when I was tour all these years." I laughed and sobbed at the same time.

"I can't h-help it! Hormones!!" He kissed my cheeks and then my nose, then my forehead and then finally my lips. I savoured the moment as I wouldn't be able to see him in person for at least a month.

"Hyung! We gotta go!" Taehyung called out and Hoseok nodded.

"I gotta go baby. I'll be back before the baby is born. The driver will take you back home. Alright? I love you. Both of you so much." He kissed me and my stomach one last time before entering the gate and onto the plane.

"We love you too..." I whisper as a tear escaped my eye.

(Couple of weeks later)

Normal P.O.V

It's been three weeks since Hobi left for the tour and it was lonely. But you guys video called each other every night and it was hard with out each other. Just two more weeks until the baby comes and one more week until Hobi comes back home. But you was so wrong.

It was one in the morning and you woke up when you started to feel some pains in your lower stomach. You groaned and switched positions every five minutes. You tried to calm down and rub your stomach but nothing helpped. The pain became even more unbearable until a sharp pain ripped through your body.