four

~ SONG: THELMA BY OFDREAM SLOWED OR REGUALR ~

I rub my head leaning up looking as I'm on the couch on top of Lisa

I get up from the couch also still seeing I'm in my dress from last night barefoot.

I continue to walk from my connected kitchen to my living room looking in the little mirror and the first thing I can think of is screaming.

"yeah, peter you okay what's up" I hear Lisa groan from the couch.

Always worrying about peter, aww.

I wish I could have little kids someday.

But back to the real world, I look like a witch, my hair is terribly proofed up, my mascara is running, and I look terrible.

"what's u- oh my god ah what happened to you?" Lisa gasps when she gets up, but I swat her arm.

"look at yourself Lisa" I open my cabinet grabbing some medicine to help our heads as I see it's nine in the morning and I need to be at work by noon, jeez.

"I need to go get a shower, are you okay to get home?" I ask her.

"I don't have a car, but ill find something out, see you soon," she tells me as I stand there looking at the closed door wondering how she'll get home?

I shake my head stumbling down the hall to my bathroom after grabbing some shorts and a t-shirt before turning on the water waiting for it to warm up again as I clean off my makeup and brush my hair.

...

Finally, when I get to the library I'm all cleaned up in normal clothes and hair, but still, have a slight headache.

I haven't seen Lisa yet, but she could just be late or picking up her son.

I find some books on my desk after logging into the computer that need to be put away, so I sigh and get up taking some of them and walking down to find the right shelf.

I find the first one and put that away before grabbing another book looking down at the name and genre before bumping into someone.

"I'm so sor-"I stop when I look up to the outline of the man from last night looking down at me in disgust patting off his cuffed dress shirt.

Not today, please.

"-sorry" I finish.

"yeah, watch where your walking next time." He rolls his eyes before pushing past me, almost hard enough to make me fall.

"you know I apologized you don't have to be so mean." I stop him as he turns around and I cross my arms on my chest when his gaze moves there.

"you're the girl that came to my club last night." He points his finger at me grinning.

I had to admit however rude he was just now he was insanely gorgeous in light up close with his dark brown eyes, the inked arms under his dress shirt, and his muscular form much taller than me up close.

"your club, how would you even know I was there?" I laugh, that was his club. I don't mention the fact that I saw him looking near me last night.

"my club." He nods avoiding the other question.

"why would you want to own a strip club?" I scrunch my nose.

I mean it is good money.

"it's my business" he tilts his head as I scoff.

"okay well good luck finding what your lo- "I drift off when he turns around and walks away.

I roll my eyes to myself as I go to put the other book on the right shelf, looking where I'm watching this time.