fourteen

~ SONG: AFFECTION BY BEST FRIENDS ~

My day went well with lucifer, we were getting to know each other a little bit, not really. But I met someone he knew; his name was Elijah.

he's not as pretty as lucifer.

fuck I didn't just think that.

Josephine stop.

"what's up Josie!" Lisa smiles at me as I get to the library.

"Nothing much, how are you?" I smile at her.

"Peter got sick, but other than that I'm okay..." she tells me.

"oh, I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do, I can take after him tomorrow?" I ask her.

"actually, please if you could, that would be amazing!!" her hopeful eyes meet mine

"don't worry about it" I assure her as I go to an aisle to grab a book for myself as I have to be here for the rest of the night.

The night wasn't that bad but when I get home, I take a shower and get into some comfortable clothes before picking up pride and prejudice.

I swear I have read this book 10 hundred times, but I just love the novel, especially maybe because my middle name is Elizabeth, but I don't think that my parents planned that with Elizabeth Bennett.

Falling asleep with the warm blanket on me, my favorite book in my hand and the hint of coldness in the air from the night is always the best.

.......

Except for the part where you wake up in the morning upside down on your bed, not remembering how you got there of course.

I groan rubbing my eyes, stretching in my bed and wrapping my white, fluffy blanket around me, and getting up from my bed, I stumble into my kitchen managing not to trip and turn on my coffee, before picking up my phone and scrolling through my notifications.

When I see lots of messages

Hot brothers, ugly sister: Josie istg pick up your mother fucking phone.

Hot brothers, ugly sister: answer my texts!!!

Mom :): we're having dinner as a family tonight, would love for you to come if you're available.

I don't want to go through.

I reply telling her ill see because I have a couple of plans tonight.

I try to brush out my hair with my fingers after putting the mug so I can get my coffee, before hearing a knock on the door.

"one second!" I yell before wrapping the blanket more around me and open the door to Lisa and peter.

"hi, peter!" I smile at him, but he doesn't respond.