sixty - three

November fifteenth

November fifteenth.

Today was November fifteenth.

My wedding day.

I'm so nervous.

Absolutely nervous, but ill feel better when I see lucifer.

"Josephine!" my mother snaps me out of my thoughts.

"yes?" I ask.

"you look amazing." She smiles.

I blush a bit, looking into the mirror to see my makeup and my hair done.

My makeup was done by Lisa, she had made sure Insisted I look perfect, and I liked it.

My hair was curled, the fronts pushed back and pinned in the back with a silver hairpiece.

My dress was my absolute favorite, it had nice designs all over the front and even down the skirt, the front hanging low but not too low, the back of it dragged across the floor as I walked, but I also had an extra white dress from after the ceremony.

I get up from the seat and walk over to the mirror, looking at myself.

I had gotten my nails done, my hair done, my makeup done. But I still felt like something was missing.

The door opens and I see my dad, wearing his tux.

"wow, I mean Josephine you look... beautiful." he takes in my appearance.

"Thanks, dad" I give him a soft smile.

"you don't think its too soon right?" i ask them.

"your love is real, if you want to be together forever, so be it." Lisa responds.

"are you ready?" my dad asks me.

I take a deep breath, looking over at my mom and Lisa.

"yes, I am."

He reaches his hand out and I take it, Lisa hands me my flower's and I walk out of the room with him, down the hall.

"I'm nervous," I say out loud.

"Lucifer is too, you'll be okay." He assures me.

I nod and look down, seeing the backs of the people here.

My parents, my best friend, my brother's, my cousin, aunts, and uncles.

And lucifer had a couple of his friends, but lots of people from his family flew in.

I just knew, kaiara, Adelina, and Christian were watching over this right now. At least I hope they are.

And if they had ever met me, I hoped that they would approve of me.

"don't let me trip please?" I look over to my dad.

"I've got you covered kid." He grins.

I hear the music start to play, and people stand, we start to walk, and I see Lucifer turn to look down the middle.