twenty - eight

~ SONG: GREEK GOD BY CORNAN GREY ~

~ JOSEPHINE, CHRISTMAS DAY ~

Its Christmas! December 25th

I woke up by myself, in my apartment and took a shower, doing my regular routines before getting dressed in some ripped jeans, a white cropped shirt and a beige jacket.

I put on some of my mascara, lip gloss and highlighter on before putting on some shoes and grabbing a couple of wrapped gifts that I was going to give to people and get into my car driving to lisa's house.

I get to lisa's house and knock on her door as she opens the door.

"merry Christmas!" she smiles as she holds peter on her hip that's sleeping on her shoulder.

"one for you, one for peter" I hand her two small bags that I shopped for.

"wait here" she puts up her finger as she runs away and comes back with a wrapped box.

"you didn't have to get me anything" I look up to her.

"peter got it" she shrugs as I laugh.

"have a nice day" I smile as I walk back to my car, hearing her door close.

I go to get a coffee and a couple of doughnuts before going to drive to my parents house but maybe I could stop at lucifers house to give him a coffee?

Or maybe I shouldn't?

I end up finding myself driving to his house as I drive in and park, walking up to the door holding a cup of coffee and knock on the door.

My smile soon fades away when lucifer doesn't open the door, but another very tall man older than me wearing a white shirt showing his muscles off and wearing black shorts to show his tattoo's.

"oh" I look down.

"can I help you?" he asks me.

"lucifer?" I ask him.

He looks back for a minute before back to me "he uh... he's a bit busy right now." He hesitates to tell me.

"is he home?" I ask him as he nods.

"can I just give this to him?" I ask him.

"ill give it to him, thanks" he flatly says as he takes it from my hand and slams the door in my face.

Oh.

Looking back at the house as I get into my car and drive away, I take a sip of my coffee and just drive to my parents' house in silence not knowing what to think.

....

"merry Christmas Josephine!" my mom smiles at the door.

"hi mom" I laugh as I walk in behind her closing the door but feel it stop as I turn around to see Jaxon holding it.

"bitch don't shut the door on me."

"im sorry I didn't see you" I tell him as he rolls his eyes.

"no presents for you" he walks past me.

"dick." I mumble.

"hey josie" my dad comfortably puts his arm around my shoulder and rubs it.

"merry Christmas" I hug him.

"lets just eat because I'm hungry." Ivan comes into the room as I laugh.

I take a seat down at the table next to an empty seat as I hear a voice bringing my attention.

"Josephine!" I hear to my side as I look over to see, Brooklyn. Ivan's girlfriend.

"Brooklyn!" I get out of my seat and go to hug her.

"I haven't seen you in so long oh my" she smiles.

"I know, sucks your still with Ivan" I laugh.

"bitch" Ivan mumbles.

"see that's why" I roll my eyes as we both sit down; she sits down next to me.

"you kids better be getting along in there!" my mom yells from the kitchen.

"they are calling each other bitches!" Jaxon yells back as Ivan hits him.

"you bitch" Jaxon turns to Ivan as Brooklyn giggles beside me.

"lets just eat, shall we" my dad rolls his eyes.

"sure dad"