forty - four

It hurt like hell, lucifer held my hand

It hurt like hell, lucifer held my hand. But it still hurt.

The next day, at night, I look over to lucifer as we sit in the living room, I look down to his wrist to see the tattoo he got, and I liked it.

I also really like the one that I got.

I hear the cracks of the rain outside and I put my book down.

"lucifer" I look over to him as he looks up to me.

"hm?" he hums in response.

"come with me," I tell him as I grab his hand, letting him get up from the couch and opening the front door, and running outside with him.

"Josephine it's rai-" I turn around and crash my lips to his as the cold, rainwater falls onto us.

I'm living out a dream.

He kisses me back taking my face into his hands and pushing my hair back before it falls to cover my face.

"I've always wanted to do that" I laugh after pulling away.

"it's cold." He tells me.

"that's it?" I laugh.

"Nah," he tells me before attaching his wet lips to mine once again.

"Okay, now it's cold" he laughs before picking me up and walking to the front door.

"Why do you always have to pick me up, can't I pick you up?" I bend down to grab his legs, but he doesn't budge.

"No."

"We need showers, come on," he tells me before leading me upstairs.

"My hair is dripping all over the place" I stop.

"ill get it later, come on," he tells me, and when we get into his room, he flicks on the bathroom lights and looks in the mirror of his dark hair all wet.

I smile as I look at him.

He walks over to the glass doors of his big shower and turns on the water, I take off my shirt and look at the tattoo I had gotten yesterday.

I take off my wet pants and puts them on the counter along with my shirt, I see lucifer coming over behind me in his boxers and looks at me.

"you enjoy looking at yourself?" he asks as I feel his cold hand go to unclasp my bra and let my breasts fall free.

"no." I flatly answer.

"okay," he tells me as his cold hands run down my waist, and to my legs sliding my underwear down my legs.

"we're going to shower," he tells me before he brings me over to the shower, with warm water running down before I get in and feel it hitting my back.

He takes off his briefs and joins me in the shower.

"hey," I laugh.

"hi." He looks up at my face.

the hot water runs down my body before I turn to let him have some.

"your shower is bigger than mine" I laugh.

"probably, yeah"

he takes some soap into his hands and he pulls me to him before putting it all over my stomach and down to my arms.

Washing my body off and I grab some of the shampoos and put some in my hair and some in his before spiking his hair up, so it looks like he has a mow hawk.

"What did you just do" he laughs before rinsing his hair out with water.

He turns around and when we're both fully rinsed, I grab his arms and pin him against the shower wall.

His lips start to expand into a smirk as I slowly lean down, kissing around the bottom of his stomach before kissing the tip of his hard dick.

Slowly making my lips down to his balls teasing them with my mouth before taking his tip into my mouth, swirling my tongue around and using my hand to get the parts I can't hit and starting to use more of my mouth.

"fuck Josephine" his hands go down to my hair and grip on it.

"mmm," he lets his head fall back as I continue to suck him, hollowing my cheeks and bringing him to his high.

I lean up and kiss his lips softly before walking out to get out of the shower, but he stops me.

"don't you want me to return the favor?" he tilts his head as I try to hide my smile.

"ill take that as a yes, yeah?"

I watch as he leans his hands up to take the top of the shower off and hold the water in his hand.

"what are you d-doing?" I ask as he bends down to my legs, slowly sliding the water up it before it reaches my already wet pussy.

The harsh water runs over my pussy as I look down at him, and it feels so good.

"how's it feels?" he asks.

"s-so good" I moan as he pulls away and attaching his lips to my pussy, sucking on my wet clit.

"I'm going to have a-" I stop when he leans up and picks me up, taking me out of the shower and pushing me against the counter, spreading my legs and pushing his wet, hard cock into me.

I grab his shoulder's as I feel him move instead of me.

"you wanted this, didn't you" he groans out.

"y-yes" I moan, he starts to move faster inside of me, my back moves against the cold counter as he slams into me.

"ill never get used to how good you feel, your tight pussy wrapped around me" he looks at me, and our eyes meet.

"mmm," I laugh as he leans down and meets our lips together to mumble out our moans.

i feel like i always make them have seggsy time.

they'll stop soon don't worry 😏