nineteen

~ SONG SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE BY: MUSE ~

Feeling his lips on mine just made my stomach swell with butterflies making it even better

Until he stays shocked for a couple of seconds before finally kissing me back, ripping my hand off of his face and taking it in his, forcing his tongue in my mouth.

He moves his hand up to my neck, pushing me against the elevator wall never breaking the contact of our lips as our kiss gets deeper and deeper.

Fuck I can't stop.

My hands go to his hair tugging at his roots before I hear the elevator door ring signaling were at the top floor, by our self's.

I gasp into the kisses as he moves his tongue back into my mouth when his hands go to my thighs as I jump and wrap my legs around his waist as he starts to walk out of the elevator.

He pulls away from me when he walks down the hall, carrying me around his waist as my arms are around his neck, his green eyes darker before looking into mine. I look down to his plump lips wanting more.

"mi diverti, cazzo" (you fucking amuse me) he whispers to me, as he tucks a front piece of my hair behind my ear before pecking my lips again.

Losing the feeling of something poking me at my butt, he kicks the door closed and drops me onto his couch and hovers over me as I pull him down to my lips again, deepened the kiss, the butterfly's still in my stomach flying around, he goes down to my jaw and to my neck as a small moan of the pleasure comes out of my mouth.

After a while of my breathing very heavy, I force him off of me as he stays sitting down and I climb on top of him as he takes my ass into his hands and I put my hands in my hair continuing to kiss him.

Tugging at his hair.

"how far.. do you want.. this to go?" he asks in between kisses as I feel his hands moving around to the top of my thigh.

"not the far..." I pull away.

"oh.." he mumbles "you a-" I turn to the side and start nodding but he grabs my face turning it to face him "virgin."

He looks away from me for a minute before throwing me off of him, making my land on his couch as I adjust myself.

Was it bad i was embarrassed of that a little, i'm 22 and i've never had sex. Probably because i've never gotten that far in a relationship.

"I can lose control like that, again," he says aloud as he rubs his forehead.

"i-I'll just go," I tell him as his eyes snap over to me.

"I don't want you to leave th- I mean don't leave."

"do I have to come back tomorrow or no?" I ask him since it's almost Christmas season.

"just for tomorrow then you can have a couple of days off." He tells me as I nod and give him a small smile before grabbing my computer and going into the same elevator, we just had our first kiss in.

It could be bad, but I don't regret kissing him, the way that made me feel a way I probably shouldn't.

But I would let him do anything to me, god.

Josephine stop.

I get home and put my bags and computer on the couch before walking into my bathroom and stripping from my clothes and taking a shower after my long day.

A long, long day.