forty - three

~ ARCADE BY: DUNCAN LAURENCE, FLETCHER ~

"what's the craziest thing that's ever happened to you?" I look up at Lucifer, I feel his hold on me tighten as he lay together in his bed

After we went swimming for a little, we both took showers, separately and then got into bed because it was pretty late.

"I've gotten stabbed in the back." He tells me.

"well haven't we all" I laugh.

"no like, a knife in my back," he tells me as I stop tracing his arm tattoos and look at him.

"Are you alright, when did that happen, why did they stab you, who di-"

"I'm fine, it was a while ago." He laughs.

"jeez" I shake my head as I lay back down and trace his arm tattoos.

I love night talks with him.

"I think you should meet my parents." I break the silence.

"oh." He gulps, "my parents have already met you." I see him smile a bit.

They are watching over him.

I let out a soft laugh, looking back over to him.

"I'm being serious, I think they would like you" I rest my chin on my hands.

"I've uh... I've never met the parents before, but if you want me to..." he looks away for a minute.

"When you're ready." I nod.

"Goodnight Josephine." He leans down and kisses my forehead.

I turn my body as he pulls me close to him, us hand in hand as I rest my head on his arm.

"goodnight boyfriend." I silently laugh.

.....

Feeling a hand travel down my waist and at the top of my panties I open my eyes, slowly rubbing them as I look beside me, seeing lucifer laying on his side, smirking, and his hand in my pants.

"good morning." He whispers.

"I'm tired." My morning voice cracks as he laughs.

He takes his hand out of my panties and for some reason I hated that he just turned me on by waking me up like that, but I just woke up.

I lean closer to him, putting my head on his bare chest as he takes his fingers and runs them through my almost noughted hair.

"do you want a tattoo?" he asks me.

"what?" I shoot my head up to meet his eyes.

"you said you wanted a tattoo, and I was going to get another so you should get one."