epilogue I 1

you don't have to read these, i know some people don't like epilogue's feel free to skip but read this if you want more from Lucifer + Josephines future!!

Two years later.

Two years later I was still madly in love with my husband Lucifer Luca Valentino.

Lucifer promised me the world and he did, he gave me the world as a honeymoon.

We went to Hawaii, bora bora, and many more places.

I laid across the couch of our house, it was Lucifer's house originally, but he wanted me to move in with him so badly.

Eventually, I moved out of my apartment and moved in with Lucifer, we re-did the house a bit so it wasn't always so dark and black.

There were shelves and plants and books and candles everywhere.

I'm in love.

"Josephine! Where is the ketchup!" I hear lucifer yell from the kitchen.

"it's in the pantry! Top shelf on the left!" I shout back.

"no, it's not!" I roll my eyes and put the bookmark in my book, getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"are you blind yes, it is" I walk over and reach my hand up and pull down the ketchup.

"no, I just wanted to see you" he grabs my waist and kisses my head.

"I was just in the other room" I laugh.

"I know." He frowns and grabs the ketchup out of my hands.

I lean on the kitchen island watching him pour it on his plate.

He drags a French fry through his ketchup and brings it up to my mouth but I close my mouth.

He tries to shove it into my mouth and then ketchup goes all over my lips.

"Lucifer!" I giggle rushing over to get a napkin.

I hear him laugh behind me and I shake my head, going over to the living room and flopping back onto the couch.

Lucifer walks over a couple of minutes later, without his food, and walks Infront of me.

"come on" he bends down and picks me off of the couch, holding me in his arms as he walks up the stairs.

"what are you doing?" I laugh.

"I'm not sure" he chuckles before I feel my back hit our mattress sheets.

.....

It's been two weeks.

I was home alone right now, Lucifer was at work and was coming home in a couple of hours.