twelve

~ SONG: CHAMPAGNE AND SUNSHINE ~

About a week and a couple of days went by since the other time I was decorating my apartment and now it's December 17th

About a week and a couple of days went by since the other time I was decorating my apartment and now it's December 17th. Actually, it's been a while.

I've been keeping up with my work at the library every once and a while and I've also been working with Lucifer at his office, we've just had small conversations and have been working more about the library.

I still didn't know him that well though.

I turn off my car, he wanted me to meet him at some random park or walking hill area, I don't even know where I am right now as I get out of the car.

I walk around before seeing lucifer leaning against his car, he had black jeans on with black boots, and a black shirt showing off the ink that traveled up his arms and his hands.

I also see other women standing next to him, in a little pink dress that's twirling her hair around.

Every time.

I walk closer, as I think he sees me then winks to the girl before she walks away, and I pull down my sunglasses trying not to laugh at how hard she is trying to look nice walking away.

"girlfriend?" I ask as I pull off my sunglasses looking at lucifer in Infront of me in the sunlight

"No, she's not really my type." He looks away from her and to me.

"you know you should say that, if you call someone ugly, they will remember it forever, but calling someone beautiful they will forget it the next day."

My mom actually told me that once.

"well, I didn't tell her she was ugly, I told you." He rolls his eyes.

"what so does that make us friends now?" I laugh "you are telling me about your hookups."

I regret saying that once he pushes himself off of the car. Slowly walking up to me as I turn around walking to the back of his car, before realizing I'm trapped.

"id only want one relationship with you." He tells me.

What?

"and what would that be?" I ask him, confused and mad that I'm trapped.

His rough fingers find their way to my exposed collarbone, trailing up my neck making my stomach swell with butterflies at his touch.

"50/50 I say," he tells me leaning close to my ear "I buy you lingerie, you show me what it looks like on your bedroom floor." He whispers into my ear as I choke but manage to steady my breathing.

"wouldn't you like that, the feeling of me under you." his fingers find their way to the back of my neck "

"I know I would." he trails off "having your beautiful body under me in my bed." He pulls away from my neck, looking at my now flushed and red face.

"well now that that's over, ready to go?" he asks as he walks away when I stand there, leaning against his car confused and flustered as hell.

I catch my breath and jog up to him walking at his pace next to him.

"what was all that about?" I ask him motioning to his car.

"that was me messing with your head baby" he grins down to me as I look away.

It worked damn well.

Baby.

"whatever. what are we doing here anyway?" I ask him as he starts to enter a trail route.

"Actually, I don't know," he tells me.

"to get to know each other?!" I look up at him with a smile.

"absolutely not that, but you can tell me about yourself if you really want." He tells me.

"We could both tell each other about ourselves?" I keep my smile as he stops walking.

"why do you want to know me so badly?" he asks me.

"I don't know, everyone gets to know each other someday?" I haven't thought about my answer.

"there's not much to know about me." He looks down before looking into my eyes and walking away.

Not bothering to wait for me or look back.

I groan turning around myself and walking back to my car, getting in a sitting in it debating if he was waiting for me, looking for me?

"of course, not" I laugh to myself as I shift the gear and pull out of the parking lot, putting on my sunglasses and driving to go get coffee.