fourty - one, bonus

~ SONG: IM A WANTED MAN BY: ROYAL DELUXE ~

"seriously man" I roll my eyes as I watch Elijah in front of me, hit the eight ball into the pocket that he called

"what can I say" he shrugs.

I hear the front door slam, and heavy footsteps up the stairs before seeing lucifer come into the room, almost sliding on the floor.

I raise my brow at him as he tries to catch his breath.

He's been different lately I can tell, ever since he met some girl, and it is bothering the fuck out of me.

"spill" I growl.

"do you know a.... lailisa richowski?" he asks me.

How did he know about her?

"yeah, I do why does that concern you?" I put down the pool cue.

"chill the fuck out would you" he looks over to me.

"fine, what about her."

"When did you meet her?" he asks me.

Thinking about it, we met at a bar, had bathroom sex, which was amazing, but lucifer's bar opened 5 years ago so...

"five years ago," I tell him.

"fuck, shit, fuck!" he walks away and yells down the hall.

"what's his problem?" Elijah asks.

"probably about the girl he's fucking."

"I don't think they're just fucking, she's actually really nice, I can see them together."

"let's just hope he doesn't get her killed" I huff.

"he won't," Elijah mumbles under his breath.

Lucifer comes back into the room minutes later and grabs me pulling me out of the house with him, as he has a phone to his ear.

"who's that?" I ask as I take the phone out of his hand.

"Josephine?" I whisper.

He glares at me and yanks the phone out of my hold, "alright, sounds good" he says and hangs up.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?" I ask as he gets outside to our cars.

"get in and ill tell you." He says as he gets into the driver's side and I join him in the passengers.

"you're going to meet your kid." He tells me.

"my what?" I laugh.

"you're a father of a four-year-old kid, named peter." He glares at me.

"cut the bullshit I don't have a kid; I know better than to fuck raw" I look out the window.

"I'm being, deadass Adrian, you have a fucking kid, did you think about a condom when fucking lailisa richowski raw in the bathroom of my club?" he looks at me.

What. The. Fuck.

"I don't want kids, no I can't be a father," I tell him. "I don't want to start a family, I want to be where I am, a leader of a mafia I'm going to kill the fucking kid!"

He doesn't say anything, just starts the car and starts to drive.

I can't have a kid, it's not possible. With Lisa? I started talking to her months ago but not because of a kid.'

Why wouldn't she tell me?

She went through having a kid by herself? Was she okay?

Fuck Adrian stop.

After about a good 20 minutes of panicking I feel lucifer pull up somewhere and stop, getting out of the car and I do too.

Looking up at a nice, white house with beautiful decorations outside, I look over to lucifer smirking, seeing his frizzy black hair moving in the wind.

"are you ready?" he asks me.

"I think so..."

He walks up to the door and knocks on it, I see a small brunette woman open the door, her tits pushed up against her dress showing her nice curves and her hair behind her shoulder exposing her collarbones.

Feeling a very sharp pain in my stomach I turn to see a very angry lucifer unclenching his fist.

"you dick" I go to punch him but the girl in front of us pulled him away.

Cute.

"Josephine" the girl in front of me, that I'm towering over puts her hand out for me as I shake it.

"Adrian rivers" I smirk.

"All alright enough touching" lucifer yanks my hands away.

"you're a father of a child in here, and you're going to meet this kid and see the mother after years," Lucifer tells me.

"I feel forced to meet this kid," I tell him the truth.

"I don't care" I watch him grab the girl's hand and we walk inside, and she closes the door.

I see ja- jon- joser- Josephine looking somewhere and my breath hitches to the beautiful blond in front of me, the mother of my child.

Fuck I don't like saying that.

Turning to see lucifer and Josephine are now gone I look over at her.

"hi," she smiles.

"hey" I look down at her a bit.

"I didn't know they would have done this, I'm so sorry," she tells me.

"don't apologize," I tell her.

Why the fuck are you being so calm Adrian.

"so... the kid" I look at her.

"do you want to meet him?" she calmly asks me.

"y-yeah"

She leads me into another room, and I see a little boy laying out a couch, watching tv before he turns over to us.

"Mommy?" the little boy's voice squeaks.

I walk over to him and lean down in front of him as his eyes stay trained on my arms.

Scaring the kid off with my tattoos.

"hi, son."

this is not a bonus chapter, as in an extra from the end, just a different point of view

i would say there may be about 60 chapter's or around 60 in total for this book. last night i actually did write a very important chapter and cant wait! to see how you react to it.

thank you for 18k reads, i absolutely don't even know how i got 100! <3