forty - six

~ SONG: TOXIC BY: 2WEI ~

"These French fries taste gross" lucifer tells me as he rolls down the window and throws them out

"Lucifer!" I raise my voice as he laughs.

I roll my eyes and look out at the dark sky ahead of me.

Looking at the sky, I see the beautiful outline of the clouds and take in something I didn't see before.

The beauty of the city as we drive down the road.

"how's your tattoo doing?" I laugh as I look at lucifer.

"it's alright" he shakes his head. "I've had a lot of them so it's no different," he tells me.

"does your still hurt?" he turns to me.

"no, but it hurt bad getting it," I tell him.

"I can tell by the way you screamed" he rolls his eyes.

"you're just going to use that against me know aren't you" I laugh.

"maybe," he tells me before turning onto the highway.

"was your conversation okay with Adrian?" I question.

"Yeah, we're all good" he assures me.

"I've been meaning to ask..." I look over at him again, "why do you sometimes introduce yourself as Lucifer Luca instead of your real name, or what is your real name?"

"depends on who the person is, I usually introduce myself as Lucifer Luca, but my name is Lucifer Luca Valentino." He tells me as I nod.

"I like being with you," I tell him as he looks over at me.

"I do too." He tells me before looking back onto the road and I look at him.

Our conversation dies down for a couple of minutes before he breaks the silence.

"oh... um, j- Josephine!" Lucifer starts to stutter as I shoot my head up to look at where he's looking.

Headlights, coming right at us, and cars are driving around us.

Why are they driving the wrong way?

This isn't happening.

"L- Lucifer!" I panic as I look at him.

My breathing stills, just wanting to know how he is, he lost his parents like this. He can't lose me now.

"Okay Josephine, I'm not going to let you go okay!" he yells over my heavy breathing before roughly turning his car to swerve them.

I turn to look out the window, but the headlights were too close to me, I closed my eye's waiting for us to crash until I feel my body start to hurt and the cars crashing together.

It stopped. But all I felt was my body against the door and my neck in the seatbelt.

It hurt.

My stomach started to hurt when I was leaning against the car door, I wanted it to be over.

My eyes closed as i felt his finger's locking with mine.

"the fire he managed to keep away from her, eventually had to catch up to her at some point

"the fire he managed to keep away from her, eventually had to catch up to her at some point."