thirty - six

~ SONG: I LUV HIM BY: CATIE TURNER ~

Waking up I feel my head pounding, rubbing my eyes I open my eyes to see a familiar room, but it's not mine

Lucifer's room.

Pulling the blankets up, I see I'm in my bra and my underwear, covered with a black shirt.

I lean up and rub my temples trying to get rid of the headache as I turn to see some toast, eggs, strawberries, and orange juice along with a couple of pills on the nightstand next to me.

I see the bottle of what the pills were and take them, getting rid of my headache that slowly dies down as I eat a couple of strawberries.

The door opens and I see lucifer walk in, carrying a mug, coffee I assume.

"good morning." He smiles.

Why is he being so nice?

Remembering last night all I could remember is our conversation of me being his, all of his. And only his.

My lord Josephine.

"not talking to me?" I turn to see him laying down on the other side of the bed.

"I was just... thinking," I tell him.

"about?" he takes a sip of his coffee.

"last night," I tell him as he chuckles, putting the mug on the

nightstand.

"We didn't fuck don't worry."

I am so utterly confused.

"What did you mean last night?" I fur my eyebrows.

"I want to be with you Josephine, but I'm too complicated, to... toxic? You don't want to be with someone like that."

"I want to be with you, to help you through what you're going through, you shouldn't be alone in life," I tell him.

"so, were going to do this?" he questions me.

"what have you never had a girlfriend?" I ask him as he shakes his head.

"oh really?" I ask him as I move on the bed to go get on top of him, straddling him as he hugs my waist.

"mmmm just think about it, waking up in the morning together, the kisses, the texts... valentine's day" I laugh, "the sex even" I whisper.

"did I make you want more sex?" he asks me as I look at his face, noticing it more up close, his green eyes glaring into mine, the tiny spikes of his beard, his jawline, and perfectly sculpted nose.

I laugh a bit not knowing how to respond to that.

"ill make sure to give you what you want" he moves up and kisses my neck "don't worry about it" he pulls away.

"can I ask you a question?" I look at him.

"anything."

"you said you liked your bed because no one has ever slept in it but you, why do you let me sleep in It then?" I move my hands up to his hair as I feel him rubbing circles on my back.

"you make it more comfortable." He tells me after a while of silence.

A small smile reaches my lips, just the thought of comforting someone.

"do you have any plans today?" he asks me.

"I don't, do you?" I ask him.

"Not that I know of." He tells me, he takes his hands around my waist and lays me down next to him, pulling me close to him as he gets under the blankets with me and puts his arm around my neck.

"Are you comfortable?" he asks.

"yes."

"good."

"what's your favorite color?" I ask him.

"color?" he repeats.

"yes" I nod.

"greyish blue," he tells me.

"where did that come from?" I laugh looking at him, as I watch him studying my eyes.

"your eyes." He whispers as his hand comes up to stroke my cheek.

"I told you to stop with that stuff." I drift off as I lay back down.

I take my hand and stroke the indents of his abs with my finger as I see him flex beneath me as I laugh.

"Promise me something?" I look up to lucifer.

"anything." He looks down at me.

"don't let me die, okay?" I ask him, countless times I've heard about him killing others innocent or not, I didn't want my life taken away because of this.

"I promise you."  

we'll see about that