fifty - nine

SONG: HOLD ON BY CHORD OVERSTREET

I see lucifer coming back to the car, we were going to one more place tonight before we went back to the hotel for tomorrow and going back home the day after

I see him holding two bouquets of flowers in his hand.

He opens the car door and I look at him confused.

"are those for me?" I ask.

"no... I mean one is" he nods before giving me one and I laugh.

"well thank you" I smell the roses.

He gets into the driver's seat and turns on the car and starts to drive.

"your alright?" I ask him.

"Well, um... I want to take you to my parent's graves, and I want to clean them off" he tells me.

"oh..." I look down "h-how long has it been since you've been," I ask.

It turned into silence as I looked over at him, "10 years."

"they passed away when I was 15, but I just couldn't think about it anymore, so that's when my life just... broke."

After a while, he turns into the graveyard and drives a bit before stopping.

He grabs my hand and holds the flowers in his other, but he stops walking.

I look down Infront of me and see Adelina and Christian's gravestones.

They weren't as dirty as we thought they would be, someone must have cleaned them because a lot of others were very clean.

Lucifer bends down and lays the roses on his mother's grave, pulling one out and putting one on his dad's.

"ill give you a mi-"

"stay with me, please" I hear his broken voice, but he wasn't facing me.

I feel my eyes start to tear up as his back faces me and he looks down.

I slowly walk to his side and walk Infront of him, seeing the tears dripping from his eyes.

Our tearful eyes meet as he looks at me for a minute before pulling me to him and hugging me.

"thank you for believing in me." I hear him cry.

"I promise to love you until our souls do us apart."

He almost chokes on his sobs before pulling away and going to wipe his eyes, but I grab his arms.

"it's okay to feel something Lucifer," I tell him.

"I miss them." I hear his soft voice.

"I'm sure they were amazing and are watching over you know so proud of the person you became these last months," I tell him.

My hand comes up to his cheeks and I wipe away his tears.

He chuckles a little before wiping mine away and we sit down next to their graves, and Lucifer tells me all about his parents before the star's come out.

"it's just that, that crash I had gotten us into, was me living out my nightmares" I hear. "I lost my parents like that, I couldn't lose you like that either."

We stay quiet for a couple more minutes just enjoying each other's company.

"November 15th," he tells me.

"hm?" I hum."

"they passed away on November 15," he tells me. "we should get married then."

"that soon?" I ask.

"I mean... we can wait longer" he shakes his head.

"id marry you right now If I could" I make him face me.

"November fifteenth it is" he smiles, and I do too.

"I love you" my voice is soft before he leans his forehead on mine.

"I love you, Josephine."

three more chapters :/