forty - two

~ SONG: WITH LOVE BY:  CHRISTINA GRIMMIE, XXHONEYLUVXX ON SPOTIFY ~

"mmh" I moan into lucifer's toxic and addicting kiss.

He grips onto my thighs as I sit on top of Lisa's bathroom counter, my legs wrapped around lucifer's waist.

This is the wrong place to do this.

His hands go higher making me want him, even more, when they hook around my panties, I push him away.

"This is a terrible place to have sex right now" I look at him, catching my breath.

"sex?" he asks me.

"don't mess with me" I laugh.

"I'm not." He looks over to me, slightly frightened.

"that's what you think of me? Always wanting sex from you?" he asks me.

"that's not what I think of you, I- I just don't want to be with someone that just wants me for my body and their pleasure." I don't look at him.

"that's exactly what you think of me, you think I'm just using you for sex, for your body not because I want you?" he asks.

"well, you were just trying to get into my pants!" I snap at him.

"non posso fare nulla" ( I can not do anything) he runs his hands in his hair.

"say it in fucking English please!" I look over at him.

"I said I can't do anything fucking right, I'm trying to be the better person that you make me, and instead I'm just making you think I want to use you for my pleasure!"

"Well, that's what everyone will think about in a relationship, it's not like I'm letting you take it out on me, I wanted to have sex with you!"

"oh, you wanted to know you do want to fuck me anymore."

"not everything is about sex lucifer!"

"This is the problem, I want to be with you so badly, you bring out the best in me but I'm just too fucked up for a relationship." He tells me this, but he doesn't look up to me when he does.

I get myself off of the counter, and walk over to him, making his green eyes meet mine.

"You're not fucked up Lucifer, you're hurting, and you need someone there for me, that's why I'm here for you because I want to be, I just want us to be able to trust each other."

"I don't want you for just your body Josephine, I want you for the person that you are and the person you make me, yes I do want to have you with your permission sometimes, but I want you to feel comfortable with me." The broken boy in front of me assures me.

I give him a soft smile and wrap my arms around his neck and bring his lips to mine, softly.

"Should we go see how they are?" I pull away.