eighteen

~ SONG: CALL OUT MY NAME BY THE WEEKEND ~

It was fun, going shopping I guess I didn't expect to go shopping with lucifer!

"were done right? I think you just cancel my credit card" he laughs as he walks out with all of my bags in his arms.

"yeah" I smile "thank you!" I can keep this dumb smile off of my face.

I tried to ignore all the comments of the people I heard when we got to the stores.

"why is he with her?"

"he's so hot."

"she's ugly compared to him."

"that should be me, they make a terrible couple."

Jokes on them were not together...

We walk down the halls of the mall, but we stop when my phone stops buzzing.

"Sorry," I tell him as he nods, and I lean away.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Josephine! Finally, I've been trying to reach you for hours" my mom tells me on the other line.

"oh, I'm sorry I was..." I look over to lucifer "busy." I tell her.

"oh, alright sorry to bother you, just wondering if you were coming for Christmas eve," she asks.

"Yeah, I think I'll be coming," I tell her.

"okay ill see you then" I hear her before she hangs up.

"Sorry, my mom called me."

"happy holidays" some random old women walk past us and out the door before looking up and smiling.

What?

I look up and surely there's a fucking mistletoe.

"what are you lo-... oh..." lucifer mumbles when he looks up.

"let's go," I tell him as I cross my arms around my chest and walk out the doors hearing him behind me.

"what didn't you want to kiss me?" I turn to see lucifer smirking.

"I haven't thought about it," I mumble under my own breath.

We get into his car once again, he puts the bags in the car, I only got a couple of pairs of shoes, shirts, dresses, pants, and some earrings or too.

Oh, my hell!

Did I just use all his money?

No?

He can make more.

I'll pay him back.

He offered?

"wait, can you drive me back to your office, I need to grab my computer and my car?" I turn to him as he nods and turns on the car and pulls out before grabbing his phone.

"you can't text and drive," I tell him.

"I'm fine." He assures me.

"what about me, If we get into a car accident I won't be fine," I tell him.

"whatever" he groans before putting his phone back down.

Then I pull out my phone and scroll through a couple of messages that I got, I respond to one of Lisa's and a couple of my mom's but then before I know it, he's already parked and out of the car.

I take the time to put the bags in my car before walking into the office by myself, smiling again at some people as they give me weird looks, so I just watch my feet as I walk.

I see the elevator in the back and see lucifer waiting there, as I was about to wait, with him but the elevator opens.

We get into the elevator as I tap the bottom of my foot on the floor as he checks his watch before looking up at the door, I turn to the side and see his perfect jawline as his face is looking straight but he turns to me.

"i-ill pay you back, for today," I tell him.

He shakes his head. "I said don't worry about it just drop it."

"I didn't realize how much money I used of yours today, I'm sorry I will pay you back" I refuse to let him win.

"I said don't fucking worry about it or I will make you pay me back."

"perfect when I get my bag, I will give you the money," I tell him.

"you're going to pull 5,000 dollars out of your little wallet" he rolls his eyes as I notice were now facing each other.

5 thousand dollars!?

"five thousand?" I choke.

"yeah, you know how much money of mine you used on your little, earrings?" he asks me.

"no, I'm sorry, ill pay you back, I really didn't mean to-"

"you're fucking dumb, I'm messing with you I make that kind of money a second I said, I could buy you the whole world if I wanted, but I don't want to."

"well, the world is a little expensive" I mumble.

"I just told you I wasn't going to buy the world. Are you really that dumb I didn't think you would actually believe me and feel bad, you are as soft as I thought, maybe if you really did get to know me you would go cry because its th-" then I made a decision I would never regret.

Leaning forward, grabbing his jaw and crashing my lips to his.