Part 1

Fanwai: Happy time in the city

Yanqingchi and Jiang Mochen moved in the spring of the following year, because the inkstones gradually grew up, the original house, It's no longer enough to satisfy the chase and fight of the two boys at home. They chose a small three-story villa with a courtyard and the surrounding scenery was very good. Both of them liked it very much.

Jiang Mochen asked people to install seesaws, slides, swings and trampolines in the yard. Yan Qingchi took chess and inkstone to the pet store to choose their favorite pet.

Chess has always wanted to raise a puppy. His goal is very clear, "I want a

white one, a small one."

Yanyan echoed: "Yes, a white one, a small one." Yan Qingchi asked them, "You guys. Do you want to raise one or two?"

Yan Yan and Qiqi glanced at each other. Yan Qingchi suggested: "Keep one, you two will take care of it together."

Qiqi nodded, "Okay." Yan Qingchi

said, "Okay."

Yan Qingchi looked at him and said with a smile: "Are you brother's repeater? Why do you say whatever your brother says."

"Repeater?" Yanyan didn't understand.

"Just what I say, you just say what. I say'good', you just say'good'." Qiqi explained to him.

The inkstone gave a "Oh" and giggled.

Yan Qingchi was puzzled, and asked Yan Yan, "What are you laughing at?"

"I am brother's repeater." Yan Yan said happily.

Yan Qingchi didn't quite understand the point of this laugh, he asked Chess, "Do you know why your brother laughs?"

Chess nodded. He watched inkstone grow up since he was a child. He is the person who has spent the longest time with inkstone in his family, and has the smallest age difference with inkstone, so he is the person in the whole family who knows inkstone best. @∞好文,

"He thinks this is a game," Chess said, "That is, I became a game of other things, so I thought I was playing a game."

Yan Qingchi nodded, "That's it. "@无限好文, when the

two babies entered the store, they heard the sounds of "Wow Wang Wang" and "Meow Meow Meow". They instantly became happy and happily ran to the little animals.

Yan Qingchi followed them and reminded them, "You can only choose one, you can't choose more."

Chess nodded, "Well, I only raise one."

Yanyan repeated: "Yes, only one."

@∞ Good text,

both of them watched carefully in front of the cage, and then they saw a little Satsuma, white and small, that instantly hit the heart of Chess, Chess looked at the inkstone, "Is this good? This dog is very cute."

Yanyan has no preference for puppies, so he said

easily , "Cute." "Then we will decide it?" Chess asked for his opinion. Yanyan

nodded, "Okay."

Chess hurriedly called Yan Qingchi, "Dad, Dad" and then pointed at Satsuma to Yan Qingchi and said, "We want this dog."

Yan Qingchi looked at his fingers. Satsuma, a little surprised, he thought that chess would buy a bichon or a Hiromi. How did he choose a Satsuma? Is it because they have a different concept of smallness?

"Samo has grown up, he will grow very big." Yan Qingchi tried to remind him.

"But when I grow up, I will grow too big." Chess has its own reasons.