Part 88

281 Fanwai: Wei Lan (June 1)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (June 1)

"No, I will go back to eat with my brother." Wei Lan said.

"Just about 30 dumplings? Are they enough?" Yan Qingchi doubted their appetite.

Wei Lan scratched her neck and wondered, "I eat less, should it be enough?"

Yan Qingchi was speechless, "You are ashamed to say that I am caring, you are so heartbroken. Is this the old society, and you still need you? Save your food and save it to your brother, you are really..."

Yan Qingchi turned around, and while the chess and inkstone were still eating, he played more than 30 more, "You will eat these in a while. , If you want to eat with your brother, take it home."

"Are you and Jiang Mochen still enough?" Wei Lan was a little worried that he would take too much.

"Don't worry, enough. I make more dumplings every time. The amount of two meals."

He said that Wei Lan was relieved, but couldn't help but sigh, "Jiang Mochen's life is really good, and arranged marriages can be arranged. It's really lucky to be a spouse like you."

"I love to hear these words, continue..."

Wei Lan: "...nothing."

"That's it? Just a boast and it's gone?"

"Yes. Wei Lan said, "Look at who I have praised. My strength is not a boast."

Yan Qingchi shook his head, "You are not as good as Jiang Mochen."

"Ah?"

"Jiang Mochen ." Compliment me, I can write a small essay without repetition."

"That's his rhetoric, clever rhetoric!"

"No," Yan Qingchi turned his head, "you are stupid."

"You are stupid!" Wei Lan is angry Tao.

Yan Qingchi was calm and relaxed, "You are not stupid, you can only know that your brother likes you until now."

"You seem to know that Jiang Mochen likes you a long time ago."

"Am I not?" Yan Qingchi Asked rhetorically.

Wei Lan thought for a while, as if it really was. Before Jiang Mochen confessed, Yan Qingchi was already very sure that Jiang Mochen liked him, so it seemed...

Wei Lan snorted and refused to think further.

By the time Wei Lan and Yan Qingchi returned from the supermarket with their two babies, it was already past seven o'clock. Wei Lan bought two lunch boxes and blanched them with hot water, then filled them with the cold dumplings.

"Just go back and heat it up," Yan Qingchi said.

"Okay." Wei Lan carried the lunch box and said goodbye to him and two babies.

Chess and inkstone kept sending him to the door, and did not forget to wave him to welcome him to play again.

Wei Lan sat in the car, called Wei Xun, and asked him, "Are you home?"

"Not yet."

"Then you come back, I'll go home for dinner."

Wei Xun thought it was all over. , He shouldn't go home for dinner, so he asked the assistant to help him make an appointment with a client. Unexpectedly, Wei Lan said to go home for dinner again. He was a little helpless, so he had to answer, "Okay, you go back first."