Part 50

243 Fanwai: Wei Lan (two and three)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (two and three)

Yu Rui hurried over after school. He entered the shop after Yunlian, just in time for Wei Lan to choose the cake. Prepare to take the tray with cake from the waiter. Because Yu Ling and Wei Lan have been playing in kindergarten until now, Yu Rui is also regarded as watching Wei Lan grow up, and he likes this younger brother very much, so he deliberately lightened his footsteps and walked over, took the clerk from behind him and handed it to the clerk. Wei Lan's plate.

Wei Lan was surprised at who had robbed her of the cake. When she saw him back, she laughed, "Brother, you are here."

Yu Rui smiled, "Why did you only take this one?"

"Me and Lingling has already taken it for a round. I read the poster of their shop and said it was a new flavor. I suddenly wanted to taste it before I came down to get it."

"Anything else I want to eat?"

Wei Lan shook her head and asked He said, "Brother, what do you want to eat?"

Yu Rui has passed the age of eating cakes and desserts, but he invites people to eat by himself, so embarrassed to sit there, so he ordered a drink symbolically and chose Some snacks, carrying plates and Wei Lan went upstairs.

Wei Xun rarely waited for people, and didn't like to wait, so instead of sitting in the car, he got out of the car and entered the store. He ordered a drink, and did not see Wei Lan on the first floor, so he went straight to the second floor.

As soon as he arrived on the second floor, Wei Xun heard Wei Lan's laughter. Wei Xun paused. In his impression, Wei Lan seemed to seldom laugh so loudly in front of him.

Wei Lan sat in the corner with Yu Ling and Yu Rui. Behind them was a one-meter-high fake tree decorated with colored stars. Yu Ling liked the tree and found it beautiful, so they sat there.

The decoration of this dessert shop is somewhat similar to a rotating teacup. The round table is set in the teacup. The teacup has an opening. Guests enter through the opening and then sit on the sofa in the teacup. Everyone is an independent space, not related to others, but also very suitable for taking pictures, so it is very popular with girls in the middle and high schools of Sizhi.

Wei Xun took a seat not far from Wei Lan, turned his back to Wei Lan, took out his mobile phone, and started playing the game.

He turned off the sound effects of the game, so he could clearly hear Wei Lan's voice not far behind him, and he could also clearly hear Wei Lan's crisp "brother."

Yu Rui heard his sister talk about the conversation this morning. At noon, I was a little scared, and said to Wei Lan: "Thank you, Xiaolan, if it weren't for you, Lingling would have had an accident."

"You're welcome." Wei Lan smiled, "I and Lingling are good friends. Well."

"Then as a thank you, I will invite you to go out in two days. Where do you want to go, Xiaolan?"

Wei Lan became interested, "Brother, do you know the newly opened roller coaster amusement park? I want to go there. Paradise."

Yu Rui was a little worried. "There seems to be only a roller coaster over there. Are you going to play a roller coaster for a day?"

"

Yeah."

" Will you be tired after playing?" "It's okay." Wei Lan said. "I'm not afraid of being tired. However, if Lingling is not afraid to play the roller coaster, you can wait for me below, let's go and play, oh yes, plus chubby."