Part 62

255 Fanwai: Wei Lan (three-five)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (three-five)

"Most of the time, we stay in this room. Your elementary school is too far away from me. I didn't come to look for you. My high school is away. You are too far away and you didn't come here, so our intersection is only in this room. I thought that your world is only this big."

Wei Lan felt that she could vaguely guess what it was.

Wei Xun poured out the dishwashing water in the bowl, refilled with fresh water, and washed the dishes quietly. His voice is very calm, and the things he used to care about are now relieved. He said, "No."

"Your world is not so big, your world is big, even if I leave. Go in, I am there, and I am almost like everyone else. I may be important to you, but this importance is not irreplaceable, nor indispensable. You like me just like you like your friends. You can have many friends, and in the same way, you can have many brothers. I am not your ideal brother, am I? What you like should be the kind of gentle sunshine, kind and enthusiastic person like you, but I am not, I This person is indifferent, indifferent, selfish, and selfish. I have never been a good person, but you have always been a good boy. If it wasn't because you happened to go wrong that day, and you came to my house, if it wasn't because you weren't here. Friends who can play together, the two of us, will never overlap."

"No." Wei Lan whispered unconsciously, but Wei Xun didn't hear it. He was calm and rare. It was the first time that he told a person his thoughts. Although the other person was still very young, he did not. Without being perfunctory, he was very serious and slowly said to Wei Lan, "We are different, our world is different, and our personalities are different. So that day, after I realized this, I started to care. By nature, I have no way to accept that you occupy all of my world, but I am just a dispensable part of your world. I don't want to tell you this and make you feel sorry for me. So I made the simplest The choice, I chose to let you leave, as long as you leave, then everything will be restored to before. My world is still only me, and you, you have left, how many people are in your world, It has nothing to do with me. This is the easiest and most suitable method at that time."

@∞好文, all

the tears of Jamie Daweilan 's eyes flowed out unconsciously, he thought of his return to Wei Xun that day Home, he entered the study, Wei Xun spoke to him calmly, saying that he did not look at the phone himself, saying that the game was over, and saying that he would not come to me again in the future. Wei Lan always wondered why. Wei Xun still cared about him at noon, and would teach others because he was almost bullied by others; tomorrow afternoon when he and Wei Xun said that they would not go with him after school. Wei Xun was the same as usual, how suddenly everything changed in just a few hours, and now Wei Lan knew.

Wei Lan never thought it would be this. Wei Xun drove him away for this reason. They were separated and uncomfortable for so long because of this reason. Wei Lan was angry and distressed, got up from the sofa and walked to the kitchen. .

"If that's the case, why would you come to me?" Wei Lan asked him, "Don't you think it's most suitable for me to leave?"

Wei Xun was silent for a while, and said in a low voice, " I'm all here, I just leave. I can go." @ Infinite好文, it's all in Jamie Da

He thought that Wei Lan's arrival was just a breeze blowing on his face, which made him feel comfortable and natural, but it was not until Wei Lan really left that he realized that Wei Lan's arrival was more like a typhoon entering, which changed everything. . It's not that he doesn't want to really disconnect from Wei Lan. He told himself over and over again that Wei Lan's world is no different from him. He doesn't lack himself, and he doesn't need to find him. But even if he told himself this every day, he would still look at the window and watch Wei Lan pass by his house time and time again.