Part 12

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (11)

Two babies just walked into the yard when they heard the cry of "Bow Wang", the inkstone was shocked. Turning his head to look around, he saw a big yellow dog on a leash in the corner of the yard.

After learning it, the inkstone barked twice, the big yellow dog was provoked, and increased the volume with a "woof", so scared that the inkstone hid behind the chess chess, complained to the chess chess, "this dog So fierce, not good."

Chess patted him on the back and comforted him, "Don't be afraid, we don't get close to it, and you don't bark like it, okay?"

Yanyan nodded and turned around. , Switched to the other side of the chess, "Brother, let me go here."

Seeing that he was scared, Qiqi hugged him, "It's okay, it's tied up, it won't bite." The

two of them were talking. The door of the room was opened, and the curtain was picked up, "Who? Who is here?"

Chess and inkstone followed the sound and saw an old man coming out of the room. The old man looked at them and was a little surprised, "Why did you two dolls come to my house?"

Yanyan has always been very alert when seeing strangers, and did not speak, his little hand grasping the chess clothes.

Qiqi dragged him forward and walked in front of the old man. He said politely, "Hello grandpa, my father wants to cook for us, but there are no vegetables at home, so I want to exchange peaches with you for some vegetables. Is it okay?" The

old man looked at the two of them, and then at the camera behind them, and realized that they were the children of the celebrity who had been recording the show in the village.

He nodded, "Okay, what do you want? Grandpa will find it for you."

Chess took out the cards and read to him one by one, "Potatoes, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggs, greens..."

Grandpa After entering the house, I took out a lot of vegetables soon, "These are for you, you take them back to eat."

"Thank you, grandpa." Chess took it and put it in the basket.

The inkstone also said, "Thank you, grandpa." The

old man saw that he was pure and lovely, and he reached out to touch his head, but was evaded by the inkstone. The inkstone hid himself behind the chess and did not touch him.

Qiqi explained for Yanyan: "My brother is afraid of life, so I won't let others touch it." The

old man nodded, "Little baby is quite wary."

Yanyan probed his head and asked him, "What is wariness? Huh?"

"Hahaha, I said you are wary."

Yanyan still doesn't understand, "What is vigilance?"

"Praise you." The old man sees that he is really young, and he doesn't know how to explain it to him. Said.

When Yan Yan heard that he was complimenting himself, he was happy now, bending his eyes and said softly, "Thank you, grandpa."

Chess counted the vegetables in the basket and asked, "Are there no eggs?"

"This one doesn't. If you eat it, go to the next door."

Chess nodded. He took a few peaches out of the basket and handed them out, "Thank you, grandpa, and give you the peaches."

"Grandpa don't want it, you eat by yourself."

"We The teacher said, you can't take other people's things for nothing." Chess is very persistent.

The old man saw that he had been stretching out his hand, but he had no choice but to take it. He looked at chess sunny and handsome, and stretched out his hand to touch the chess, but before his hand touched the chess, the chess was dragged by the inkstone and took a step back. The inkstone whispered, "You can't touch it." The