Part 36

229 Fanwai: Wei Lan (9)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (9)

Wei Xun's room is very large, the decoration is very simple, the color is very calm, like a model room. Wei Xun has never felt that there is any problem, but now, he feels that it seems a bit too rigid.

He put Wei Lan on the bed. Wei Lan stretched out her hand and took off her shorts. She was about to change to sleepwear before thinking, "I didn't bring any pajamas."

Wei Xun came to want him to wear his own, but also thought that his pajamas were too big. It's too suitable, so I said, "I'll find you one of my short sleeves, which are bigger. You can wear them as pajamas."

Wei Lan shook his head, "I want to wear my pajamas."

He opened his schoolbag and took out his own. The key, hand the key to Wei Xun, "Brother, will you help me fetch it? It's in the closet."

Wei Xun was reluctant to toss like this, and asked him, "Can you not wear your own pajamas? "@∞好文, it's all because

Wei Lan listened to him to ask, thought about it for a while, and finally obeyed his own heart, and answered truthfully, "It will be very strange." He said, "You help me fetch it. Okay? I'm waiting for you here."

Wei Xun had no choice but to agree.

Wei Lan sat in the quilt and smiled and thanked him, "Thank you, brother."

Wei Xun took the key and went out to get Wei Lan's pajamas. Wei Lan sat idle in the quilt. Seeing that there was a desk in Wei Xun's bedroom, she put on her shorts again, sat down at the desk, and went to practice calligraphy.

He was worried that he was asleep at the moment. When Wei Xun took his pajamas and woke him up, he would lose his temper because of getting up.

Wei Xun took the clothes and came back. Seeing that the porridge was ready, he asked Aunt Wang to bring the rice. Aunt Wang quickly found out the food table used to serve the food, put the porridge and vegetables on the food table, and walked upstairs. .

Wei Xun went upstairs and opened the door, and saw Wei Lan practicing calligraphy at his desk. Few people came in his bedroom, and few people sat at the desk. This was the first time he saw someone sitting at his desk. He couldn't tell what it felt like, and he didn't think there was anything wrong.

He put his pajamas on the bed and walked over. Wei Lan noticed that he was back and pointed to the characters she wrote, "I'm waiting for you and don't want to do homework, so I'm practicing calligraphy."

Wei Xun nodded. Wei Lan has been practicing calligraphy for some time and has made obvious progress. Wei Xun watched his font slowly move closer to himself, feeling very satisfied.

Aunt Wang quickly brought the porridge and vegetables in. She was a little surprised to see Wei Lan in Wei Xun's bedroom. Wei Xun didn't like others to enter his bedroom very much, even some of his friends did not dare to enter casually. His bedroom. However, Aunt Wang changed his mind to think about it. You can't measure Wei Lan by the standard of measuring others. Wei Xun hasn't memorized anyone yet. Didn't he just carry Wei Lan back up the stairs step by step?

Thinking like this, she walked over and asked Wei Xun, "Where do you put these?"

@∞好文,

Wei Xun gestured to her at the small coffee table next to him, "Let's put it there."

Aunt Wang put the porridge and vegetables away. Wei Lan also moved over and sat on the small sofa next to the coffee table. Wei Xun sat down opposite him and said to him, "Do you like it?"