Part 46

239 Fanwai: Wei Lan (19)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (19)

Yu Ling looked at the senior classmates in front of him, and pulled La Weilan's clothes, "Don't go."

"It's okay." Wei Lan calmed her.

He looked at Gao Shen, "I will go with you, and you will let others go first."

"That won't work, what if your friends go to call the teacher."

Yuan Xiaopang sneered, "Who is going to call the teacher? Grandson, I went with Wei Lan and you, you let the girls leave, why, you still want to beat the girls."

@∞好文, all in

"I said, no one can leave ."

Wei Lan sneered, "You are really real Take yourself seriously, Lingling, you go, let me see who dares to stop you."

Yu Ling, how dare to keep him and Gao Shen and the others head-to-head, shook his head and said, "It's okay, Xiaolan, I will go with you, I will be fine. "

However, Wei Lan disagreed. "He is an old man. He wants me to listen to him. He is not so qualified."

Gao Shen looked at the disdain and stubbornness on Wei Lan's face, and was a little angry. You are amazing."

"Naturally better than you." Wei Lan said.

Yu Ling looked at the person next to Gao Shen who was about the same height as him, and she almost cried. If there is only one Gao Shen, she can comfort herself that Wei Lan is very powerful, it's okay, but there are other people beside Gao Shen, but they are here. By the way, it's just Wei Lan and Yuan Xiaopang who can't help herself at all.

Yu Ling calmly said, "This happened because of me, and Xiao Lan was also trying to help me. You make a condition, how about..."

"Lingling, you are not allowed to speak." Wei Lan turned to her and said, "Hello. Now, nothing else is allowed, and I don't allow you to talk anymore."

Yu Ling looked at him with worry in her eyes.

Wei Lan felt upset. He felt that Gao Xiang couldn't beat him, so he went to find someone older than them to be a helper. He also felt that Gao Shen was upset. He looked at Gao Shen and said angrily, "Aren't you going to fight? Come on, so much nonsense. What are you doing?"

He said, and gave Gao Shen a punch directly.

He was caught off guard by this punch, Gao Shen didn't react, let alone defensive, and received Wei Lan's punch firmly. "Fuck" scolded deeply, and ignoring other things, raised his fist and fought Wei Lan.

Wei Lan fights fiercely. His greatness lies not only in his high strength value, but also in that he is not ashamed of anyone. Sometimes he puts pressure on the opponent for no reason. The depth is much higher than Wei Lan, but Wei Lan is agile. , For a time, Gao Shen was not only unable to take Wei Lan, but was also beaten many times by Wei Lan.

"Why are you still stunned."

Gao Shen glanced at his friends next to him, "Go." Yuan Xiaopang saw this and immediately went to help Wei Lan, but Gao Xiang stopped him, and the two fought on the other side.

Yu Ling wanted to call the teacher, but was watched and couldn't move.

The classmates who just watched the excitement saw that they were really fighting, and they were all afraid to leave. Several classmates in the same class as Wei Lan went back to the school building to look for the teacher, but the door of the teacher's office was locked and they had already gone to eat.