Part 93

286 Fanwai: Wei Lan (sixth and sixth)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (sixth and sixth)

Wei Lan nodded, but after a while, she secretly raised her head and kissed him.

Wei Xun couldn't. When he kissed himself for the fourth time, he hugged Wei Lan and gave him a long kiss. He felt that Wei Lan was a little clingy when he talked about love, like a little mirror cake, sweet and sticky, but he liked it very much.

Wei Lan was kissed by him once, and finally settled down. She listened to him in a down-to-earth manner and did not attack Wei Xun again.

On Friday, the two returned home together. Wei Lan planned to tell Wei Xi about the fact that she and Wei Xun were together. However, he thought for a while, and felt that it was not appropriate to put such a bomb/bomb for Wei Xi as soon as he came back on Friday. Wei Xi has been tired for a week, so let her take a rest and talk about it on Saturday.

But Wei Xun was obviously not so considerate. He approached Wei Xi on Friday night and said, "Can I talk to you alone?"

The last time Wei Xi heard this was on Wei Lan's 18th birthday. My intuition is a bit bad, and I even faintly feel that I have guessed something.

Wei Xi took him into his study and sat on the sofa. Wei Xun looked at her and knelt down without hesitation.

Wei Xi's heart came next, she thought, if she guessed correctly, it was what she thought.

Wei Xun looked at her calmly, "I and Koarashi together, I love him, I want to take care of his life, I hope you can allow." @ Infinitely good text, all in Jamie Da

propped sofa Guardian Hay She rubbed her temples on the armrests. She had guessed that there would be such a day before. Now that Wei Xun really said it, Wei Xi was not surprised, and even took it for granted.

She looked at Wei Xun. Wei Xun knelt very straight. Wei Xi was sure that she must be the first person to kneel. She sighed silently in her heart and asked, "Xiao Xun, how old are you?"

"Thirty." Wei Xun said.

"Yes, you are thirty."

Wei Xi was a little emotional. When she first saw Wei Xun at home, Wei Xun was only 18 years old, just turned 18, and he was sitting next to Wei Lan's bed. , Coaxing Wei Lan patiently, begging Wei Lan for forgiveness. He cut his wrist and was so scared that Wei Lan was about to cry and desperately wanted to bandage him. Wei Xun looked at Wei Lan without saying it hurts, just asked him if you forgive me?

Later, when Wei Lan was eighteen years old, Wei Xun came to her and personally handed over his handle to his own hands, in exchange for the peace and purity of Wei Lan's world. She told Wei Lan that Wei Lan didn't have any dissatisfaction, but quietly obeyed his wishes and followed him.

Wei Xi has been in love, she has loved people, so she is far more emotionally sensitive than Wei Lan. She watched Wei Lan and Wei Xun grow together, rooting each other in each other's soil, and surrounding each other with vines. Tree trunk. She had always known that Wei Xun was too good for Wei Lan, and she had always known that the two of them walked too close, even brothers, and there was no such kind of pro-law. But she didn't stop, because Wei Lan liked it, she loved Wei Lan, so she indulged his liking.

Wei Xi looked at Wei Xun, her tone was very calm, she said, "Get up."

Wei Xun got up and asked her, "Do you agree?"

Wei Xi smiled, his expression very light, "My life "I have been in love twice," she said, "The first time I was with Xiaolan's dad. I liked him very much at that time and wanted to marry him, so I took him to see my dad. My dad didn't actually like him. Xiaolan's father, because Xiaolan's father is the most ordinary kind of ordinary person, the only thing that is not ordinary may be his face, but I look at the face, and my dad doesn't look at the face, so he doesn't like Xiaolan's. Dad, but he didn't break us up. He said, you like it."