Part 48

241 Fanwai: Wei Lan (21)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (21)

Wei Lan has always been a person who doesn't suffer. These people have just made trouble with Gao Shen and want to bully him. According to his personality, they must He fought back, so he didn't want to stop Wei Xun in his heart. If he wants Wei Xun to listen to him, he will naturally use all methods, but now he himself feels that this group of people should fight, so when he heard Wei Xun say this, he turned to look at Yu Ling and said, "Or Let's go to the cafeteria first."

Yu Ling was afraid of Wei Xun, and didn't dare to let Wei Lan persuade him, so she nodded.

Wei Lan actually wanted to see how Wei Xun taught others, but Yu Ling kept holding onto his clothes. Wei Lan knew she was afraid and couldn't stay here all the time, so she walked over and said to Wei Xun, "Then I'll go to the cafeteria. Waiting for you."

Wei Xun let out a "um".

Wei Lan reached out and grabbed his hand. Wei Xun looked down at him. Wei Lan said eccentrically, "You can hit them, but you don't get hurt."

Wei Xun was amused by his words and nodded. Only then did Wei Lan let go and walked towards Yu Ling, "Let's go, Lingling Xiaopang."

Only then did Yu Ling slightly put down the heart she had been holding, and walked to the cafeteria with Wei Lan.

It's not far from the teaching building to the cafeteria, but Yu Ling thinks it's far away. Her mind is full of images of Wei Xun's just playing high-level shots. Wei Xun doesn't have any expressions, but the shots are very harsh. Yu Ling thinks this kind of person. Shouldn't appear in her life, why is such a terrible person Wei Lan's brother?

She had always known that Wei Lan met a brother next door, and that Wei Lan had a very good relationship with him, but Yu Ling always thought that the brother Wei Lan knew was about the same as her own. He was gentle and considerate and would help his younger siblings. Ask for justice, but won't be so cruel.

He is so powerful, everyone is afraid of him, he is easy to play high and deep, and he has no ability to fight back at a high level. Then, if one day, he will fight Wei Lan? Yu Ling was very scared. She was afraid that Wei Lan could only be in the high and deep position, without the ability to fight back. @∞好文,

they entered the canteen, ordered a meal, and waited at the window.

Yu Ling looked at Wei Lan, and suddenly said, "Is that the one you knew just now?"

Wei Lan nodded and said proudly, "My brother is very good."

Yu Ling pursed her lips and asked him, "You Don't you think that your brother's hand was a bit heavy just now?"

Wei Lan thought for a while, "He bullied me first."

"But he vomited blood and broke his hands."

"That's because he was too weak ." a. " "

but you Koarashi fight would not be so ah. "@ infinitely good text, all in

do not know Wei-lan," boll what you want to say ah? " @

infinitely good text, all in

at the bell heart some hesitation struggle, But still said, "I'm a little scared. I always thought that the brother you were talking about was like my brother, but your brother is too fierce. I'm afraid that if he bullies you in the future, you will be the same as the high-minded brother. There is no way."

"My brother won't."

"But look at his expression just now and his actions when he hits. You are not his brother. What if you make him angry?"

Wei Lan felt that she was wrong, "I won't make him angry," he said, "I always listen to him."

"If one day you don't listen to him?"

"No. Ah," Wei Lan didn't understand what she was worried about. "He is older than me and he treats me well, so I will listen to him. Why don't I listen to him? Lingling, don't you also listen to your brother. ?"

Yu Ling felt that Wei Lanquan could not understand her worries. In fact, Wei Lan did not understand either. Of course he knew that Wei Xun didn't like to talk or laugh, and sometimes seemed very uncomfortable, but Wei Lan thought it was nothing, because Wei Xun treated him very well, which was enough.

However, Yu Ling is different from him. Yu Ling is a girl with a more delicate and sensitive mind. From the perspective of ordinary people, she looks at Wei Xun who is not easy to touch. She feels Wei Xun is terrible, and she is also worried that her good friend will be with such a person. , Will it be hurt.

She thought for a while, and asked Wei Lan, "Either, do you want a brother, I will let my brother be your brother, so you don't always stay with this brother you know, how about it?

" Not very good, I have my own brother, why should I still want your brother."

"Let you have a contrast!" Yu Ling hates iron for not being steel, "You get along with my brother, and then you Get along, you know how your brother is different from others."

"I don't want to." Wei Lan refused.

"Xiaolan," Yu Ling begged him softly, "Don't you like my brother very much before? So, after school this afternoon, I will let my brother take us to eat, okay?"

"Lingling, what are you going to do? Huh?"

"You promise me first." Yu Ling looked at him, "Well, okay?"

Wei Lan had no choice but to nod her head, "Good good."

Yuan Xiaopang, who has not spoken, raised his hand. Can you take me one?"

"No," Yu Ling also hoped that through this time with her brother, Wei Lan could realize Wei Xun's horror, so she said, "I'll take you next time, this time only Xiaolan."

Yuan Xiaopang was aggrieved, "I have to wait for next time."

Yu Ling thought for a while, and asked him, "Little Fatty, do you think Wei Lan's brother is fierce?"

Yuan Xiaopang nodded, and he looked. He said to Wei Lan, "Your brother is so

cruel ." Wei Lan puzzled, "Is he cruel?" He thought it was okay, Wei Lan didn't understand, why both Yu Ling and Yuan Xiaopang thought Wei Xun was cruel.

When the three of them found a place to eat, Wei Xun and the others also came in. Li Zixuan and Jiang Sheng went to buy food. Wei Xun and Lin Xize sat down beside and across from Wei Lan.

Wei Lan looked at Wei Xun up and down, and saw that Wei Xun was okay, so she was relieved, pushed her meal in front of him, and asked him, "Brother, do you want to eat?"

Wei Xun glanced at the fried rice on his plate and shook his head.

Wei Lan pulled the fan back in front of her again, explaining the cause of the incident to him while eating. When Wei Xun listened, he didn't have any expressions, and he said, "Yes," he knew it.