Part 13

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (12)

The potato that successfully escaped from prison is lying on the foot of the slope at this time. Chess and chess led the inkstone down the slope and bends The waist picked it up and put it in the box, "Okay."

"Okay." Yanyan said happily as he watched the potatoes being picked up.

Chess looked at him, then looked at the wide road in front of him, and said to him, "Inkstone, let's race and run, brother run first, you will chase brother, okay?"

Yanyan nodded.

Chess said the beginning, and ran forward. Inkstone chased him with his short legs. Chess was afraid that he would fall, so he didn't run very slowly. He ran while looking back at him.

Inkstone chased him, and shouted while chasing, "Brother, slow down, wait for me."

"I'm already slow, you go faster." Qiqi beckoned at him.

The inkstone accelerated and ran towards him. He ran a little fast. When he arrived in front of the chess, his speed did not stop, and he couldn't stop in time. He directly ran into the chess's arms, and the inkstone hugged him and said happily:" Catch up, catch up."

Chess embraced him and praised him, "Inkstone is really amazing."

Inkstone was tired from running, grabbed his clothes, and acted like a baby in his arms, "Brother hug, hug Hug."

Chess raised his hand and asked him to look at the basket in his hand. "My brother wants to carry the basket and can't hold you. Would you like to hold you again when I go back?"

Yanyan spoke very well, "Then go back and hug."

"Well, go back and hug." Chess responded and touched the inkstone's hair. "Are you tired, brother?"

Yanyan nodded.

Chess looked around and took him to a stone, "Then let's sit here and rest for a while, and then go later."

"Okay." Yanyan sat down.

Chess asked him, "Are you hungry?"

"Brother is hungry?"

Chess was really a little hungry. He looked at the basket, took out the cakes given by the old man, and handed it to the inkstone. He said, "Let's eat something first, and go back to eat." He said, looking at the remaining pastries, there are two more, just so, one for each of his father and father.

Yan Yan eat a few bites, I felt full, elongated handle and handed out sweets, "I'm full, you eat my brother."

Chess took over, Yan Yan up, jumped in situ jump, chess Chess teased him, "Are you not tired now, are you good?"

Inkstone smiled "Hey", suddenly looked to one side, pointed to a distance and said, "Tutu."

Chess was a little surprised, and went along. Looking in the direction he was pointing, he saw a rabbit lying quietly on the ground not far away. The rabbit was small and shrunk into a ball, and it was fluffy and cute.

Chess made a "hush" at the inkstone, and the inkstone immediately covered his mouth. Qiqi walked over, and the inkstone followed him carefully. He squatted down, picked up the rabbit, and looked at the inkstone in surprise. Qiqi smiled and said, "Now I can talk."

Yanyan flew. Putting his hand down, while shouting "I want to touch, I want to touch", he reached out to touch the rabbit.

The little rabbit is very good, his hair is very soft, he touched the inkstone, and said happily, "Brother, let's take it back."