Part 51

244 Fan Wai: Wei Lan (2nd 4th)

Fan Wai: Wei Lan (2nd 4th)

 It was almost 8:30 when Wei Lan arrived at Wei Xun's house. He rang the doorbell, and Aunt Wang came out and opened the door for him, smiling. "Did you go home first today? I came here so late."

"I played with my friends for a while, so I came back late."

Aunt Wang nodded, and she and Wei Lan walked into the house and chatted, picking up the house just now. The rag on the coffee table wipes the table, "Master is upstairs," she said to Wei Lan.

Wei Lan had guessed it a long time ago. After all, if Wei Xun went home without watching TV in the living room with him, he would go directly to the study room upstairs. His brother was different from him. Wei Lan always knew that he loved it. Playing, Wei Xun is more strict with himself.

"Then I'm going up." Wei Lan said, and went directly to the second floor.

Aunt Wang cleaned up the house, took the bag, and left directly. She had already talked to Wei Xun before, so there was no need to say it a second time.

Wei Lan pushed open the door of the study, and saw that Wei Xun was writing the paper. He walked over and put the cake on Wei Xun's table, "Here it is."

Wei Xun raised his eyes and said indifferently, "I don't I like to eat cakes."

"This is a new taste, not sweet, you can try it."

Wei Xun looked at him, and Wei Lan was looking at herself with a smile, very likable. Wei Xun looked at the smile on his face and felt that he was really good-looking when he smiled, and people couldn't help but want to accommodate him. But when he thought of Wei Lan's smile when he was with others in the dessert shop, he didn't think it was interesting. He didn't speak, and bowed his head to continue writing the paper.

Wei Lan knew that he was not talkative. When they first met, Wei Xun was like this. It was only on his own initiative that he established the current relationship with Wei Xun. So Wei Lan didn't notice any difference, but walked to him and said, "Let's go, let's go to eat, I'm hungry."

"I've already eaten." Wei Xun said.

Wei Lan was surprised, "Didn't you let you wait for me?"

"Did you say it?"

"I sent you a text message."

Wei Xun said calmly, "I didn't see it."

Wei Lan was a little dissatisfied, but I also felt that Wei Xun was not to blame for this. After all, he sometimes missed the text messages, so he asked softly, "Then you have left for me?"

"Aunt Wang has already cleaned up."

"Then I have to let her Do it for me again." Wei Lan said.

Wei Xun did not speak.

Wei Lan sighed, "You write the paper first, I'll go and let Aunt Wang cook."

"She may already be gone," Wei Xun thought for a while, "She just said that she will be cleaning soon, maybe now It has been cleaned and left."

Wei Lan ran out quickly, and saw that there was no one in the living room, and Aunt Wang's bag was gone. It seemed that she had really left.

He went into the study again in a melancholy manner, looked at Wei Xun, and asked him, "What should I do now? Aunt Wang is gone."

Wei Xun said nothing.

Wei Lan thought for a while and poked him, "Or, brother, can you make me something." He said, "There should be vegetables or quick-frozen dumplings in the refrigerator at home. Brother, please help me cook it."