Part 81

Wei Lan and Wei Xun spent two days playing in country e and took a lot of photos before returning to the country contentedly. It's October, and the weather is getting colder and colder. Wei Lan doesn't want to be filming anymore, so she stays at home and plays games while starting to get in touch with some company affairs.

The winter of this year came very early and went very early. Soon after the Chinese New Year, the weather has begun to warm up slowly.

On this day, Wei Xun and Wei Lan went to Wei Xiwei's Yecheng's house for dinner and dinner. Wei Yecheng and Wei Xun went into the study to talk about work. Wei Lan accompanied Wei Xi on the sofa to watch TV.

When it was almost time to talk about work, Wei Yecheng suddenly said, "You are also thirty years old this year, and Xiaolan is also twenty-five years old."

Wei Xun nodded.

"Thirty years old, 30 years old, it's time to start a family, I have selected some pretty good girls for you here, you can make time to get to know each other."

"Do you want me to have a blind date?"

@无限好文, All in Jamie Da

"You always want to get married, don't you?"

"Of course not." Wei Xun said, "I don't think I have to get married, and I don't think I need to wrong myself and I don't like it. People get along day and night."

Wei Yecheng smiled, he said, "You are still as young and immature as you were when you were a child. I know you have weak feelings and no one likes them, but everyone is married in business, even if Marriage will not interfere with you, it will just strengthen our family's power."

"Is our family's power not big enough?" Wei Xun asked back, "If you are not satisfied, then while you still have energy and I have energy, we can continue to fight. What I want, I will take it myself. I don't like to rely on commercial marriage."

"If there is a simpler way, why would you choose the more difficult path?" Wei Yecheng tried to teach him.

But Wei Xun did not accept it, "because I don't want it," he calmly said, "In this world, there is nothing worthy of grieving myself to exchange. Only the weak are afraid of difficulties. I have never been."

Wei Xun said, looking at it. My father smiled slightly, "But I can promise you to meet them, but not for the blind date, but because I want to learn something from them. So, you can send me the people you like, But don't expect anything. I will not marry any of them. I will tell them on the spot that we are not appropriate."

Wei Xun said, turning and leaving the study. Wei Yecheng looked at him with a headache for no reason.

Wei Lan was stunned when she knew that Wei Xun was going to go on a blind date. Didn't she say she didn't want to get married before? ! Why are you going on a blind date! ! con man! !

He looked at Wei Xun without doing any solemn dressing, and went out as usual. On the one hand, he was curious about what it was like when Wei Xun got married, and on the other hand, he was curious about what Wei Yecheng chose for Wei Xun. Girls. So shortly after Wei Xun left, he also drove out.