Part 3

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (2)

"Can't brother go?" Qiqi asked Xiang Jiang Mochen.

"It's not that you can't go, it's just that Yan Yan is a little young. Has such a young kid ever been on this show before?" Jiang Mochen asked Yan Qingchi.

Yan Qingchi thought, "there seems to be, but I have no concern."

He looked at Yan Yan, seriously said: "? Yan Yan want to go with you,"

Yan Yan nodded, "go together."

"But to There may be some tasks and challenges at that time, is Yanyan afraid?"

"What are tasks and challenges?" Yanyan didn't understand.

"I want you to do some more difficult things."

"Dad help me."

"Dad can't help you."

"Then brother helps me."

Yan Qingchi felt that although he was not old, he was well organized. Knowing to let others help him, he laughed softly, "Your brother can help you, but you have to listen to your brother obediently, can you?"

"Yes," Yan Yan shook his short legs. I came here very obedient~very obedient~"

@∞好文, all in

"Really? Then our little inkstone is great." Yan Qingchi praised him.

Inkstone smiled and waved unceremoniously, "You're welcome~ You should~"

Yan Qingchi was amused by his words, "Who taught you this sentence should be, how can you still say this sentence? "The

inkstone pointed at the TV, "The villain above said it."

"You have learned to talk to the TV."

Yan Yan tilted his head to look at him, smiling happily, very proud.

Jiang Mochen rubbed his head and felt that the other person was a big devil, and the inkstone hugged his arm and asked him to hug himself. Jiang Mochen grabbed him into his arms and let him sit on his lap, "That's it, we will go out and play together as a family of four."

"Okay." Chess answered.

The inkstone also echoed, "Okay."

Jiang Mochen kissed his face, "When the time comes,

don't cry when you encounter difficulties." The inkstone snorted, "I don't cry, I am a little hero. The little hero doesn't cry!"

Yan Qingchi chuckled and asked Xiang Qiqi, "What cartoon is he watching recently? Didn't he say that he is a little dinosaur before? How come he has become a little hero now a. " "

because of the small dinosaur play, now in his "little hero Boca", until Boca played, he was due to substitutions. "

Yan Yan Yan Qingchi looked, felt the way he is, probably When I was a child, he looked the most envious. Although he didn't have such a happy time when he was a child, fortunately, his children had it. He bowed his head and put the chess in his arms, and asked the chess, "What are you watching that chess recently?"

"I'm watching Boka with the inkstone." Qiqi said softly.

"Is Boca good-looking?" Yan Qingchi asked him.

Chess laughed and whispered, "Actually, I have seen Boca before, but the inkstone hasn't, so I watched it with him. Dad, I told you," he stretched out his hand to cover Yan Qingchi "I sometimes tell what is going to happen behind the inkstone. The inkstone hasn't seen it before. He doesn't know. When the performance is there, he is surprised and thinks I am very good."