Part 82

275 Fanwai: Wei Lan (Fifth Five)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (Fifth Five)

Wei Lan didn't follow closely. He knew the restaurant where Wei Xun had a blind date, so he didn't need to risk being discovered by Wei Xun. You need to rush to the restaurant before Wei Xun's blind date ends, and secretly observe him and his future sister-in-law without being discovered by Wei Xun.

Wei Lan is very excited, Wei Lan is very nervous.

Wei Lan thought that when Wei Xun went on a blind date, he would sit with the woman by the window in the lobby, as shown on TV. However, the reality is not the case. Wei Xun and the girl on the blind date booked a box. So Wei Lan had no choice but to sit in the corner of the lobby, waiting for Wei Xun and the girl to come out together after their blind date. At that time, relying on the physical interaction, language and expression of the two people to speculate on the development of the two people, take a look at themselves. What might the future sister-in-law be like.

Wei Lan ordered a bunch of snacks and sat and waited while eating and watching the time. It's been almost an hour since Wei Lan thinks it's too long, right? Does his brother still have a good chat with each other? Not so, he thought, isn't Wei Xun always indifferent to the outside world? It's not an official business, there is nothing to talk about.

Just when he was thinking about how Wei Xun and the other party had been talking for so long, Wei Xun walked out. He came out with a girl, Wei Lan couldn't see her face, only her back. Very thin, tall, and looks very temperamental. The two didn't have much physical contact, and they didn't speak, and left the restaurant quietly. @∞好文, it's all in Jamie, what

is this? Wei Lan asked curiously, is it successful or unsuccessful? Will you continue to meet? Or change a girl to go on a blind date?

He was thinking, but he heard someone snap a finger in his ear. Wei Lan turned his head, Yan Qingchi naturally sat down next to him and asked: "Sit here by yourself. What is it?"

Wei Lan asked him, "Why are you here?"

"I came to meet someone and talk about something. As soon as I talked about it, I saw you in a daze here. What's wrong, what do you think?"

Wei Lan took the French fries and dipped it in the ketchup, and said to him, "My brother just got on a blind date here."

"Oh~" Yan Qingchi extended his tone meaningfully, "So you are here to take a peek at your brother. Blind date."

"I didn't think it." Wei Lan said, biting the French fries. "They booked a box."

"Normal, I also booked a box for me."

Wei Lan looked at him dissatisfied.

Yan Qingchi smiled, "You didn't see it as a good show, so you are upset now?"

"Of course not." Wei Lan denied.

"What's that?"

Wei Lan thought for a while, feeling a little hard to say, so she lowered her head and started dipping the fries in the ketchup.

Yan Qingchi grabbed his French fries and ate it by himself, and asked, "Speak, how do you squeeze."

"I don't know how to say it."

"What's wrong ?"

"I don't know what to say." Unexpectedly, my brother would have such a sudden blind date." Wei Lan looked at him and said, "When you married Jiang Mochen before, I told him that he should almost find a girlfriend to marry him. He said he was not in a hurry, so I just I thought he was really not in a hurry, but he actually started a blind date now! Isn't that anxious? A liar!"