Part 70

263 Fanwai: Wei Lan (fourth three)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (fourth three)

Wei Lan is stunned. He always knows that Wei Xun cares about himself and that Wei Xun always wants to protect himself, so he never rejects Wei Xun. Take care and restraint to him. He always tells himself that Wei Xun is the only person in the world. He is the most important person in Wei Xun, so he should treat Wei Xun better. As long as Wei Xun likes it, he can accept or even give in. But he didn't expect Wei Xun to do this for himself.

"What did he use to trade with Grandpa?" Wei Lan felt a little worried.

Wei Xi shook his head, "I didn't watch it."

"So he gave it to you too?"

@∞好文, it's all in Jamie

"I am your mother, he wants to be responsible for things that should be yours. Naturally needs With my consent."

"Then you can't accept it either." Wei Lan said anxiously, "You also know that he is for me, how can you accept it. He is too, just give it to you, why did you return it to my grandpa? , He is not afraid of leaking it out, will something happen to him?!"

"Don't worry, I have destroyed my own copy. As for your grandfather's side," Wei Xi paused, "He will take good care of it. As long as Wei Xun doesn't do what he shouldn't do, he will be fine."

Wei Lan lowered his head and clenched his hands unconsciously. He knew too much who his grandfather was. Wei Xun personally handed his handle to his grandfather, and his grandfather would always hold the handle, let It will always be a sharp knife hanging on Wei Xun's head. He would not be willing to destroy it, because Wei Xun's handle was not only related to Wei Xun, but also to Wei Yecheng, who lived with his interests. He was even more wary of Wei Yecheng because his mother married Wei Yecheng. This handle was simply the best weapon, and he wouldn't want to discard it.

At this moment, Wei Lan felt that Wei Xun acted too impulsively. He had a hundred ways to negotiate terms with his grandpa, but he directly chose the one that was cruel to him. Is he not afraid that his grandpa will really do it on him?

Wei Xi looked at the worry on Wei Lan's face and said with comfort, "Don't worry, I said, he will be fine."

"Who can give his own handle to others in person, he is really crazy." "

Wei Xi smiled when he heard the words, "He is not foolish, but knows how to succeed. He is Wei Yecheng's son, but wants to get in touch with the affairs of our family, so he doesn't hand him the handle first. He has no qualifications to believe."

"That's for you," Wei Lan looked at her, "If he tells me, I will promise him, he doesn't need him to take this step."

"How can he be with you? What do you mean?" Wei Xi whispered, "He doesn't want you to know what he did, so how can he tell you this."

"So I said he was crazy," Wei Lan was a little angry. "Just tell me, obviously. Things that can be solved easily, but he has to bypass me and carry it by himself. He is really, too nonsense."

"Then what are you going to do?" Wei Xi asked him, "I want to stop him. Do you still tell him that you don't like his dangerous approach?"

Wei Lan sighed, "Of course not."

He couldn't stop Wei Xun, let alone talk to Wei Xun. Wei Xun did so much, but didn't tell him anything. He didn't want to know it. Of course, Wei Lan could tell him frankly that he already knew, and dissuaded him from not taking his safety seriously.

But Wei Lan couldn't do it.

Wei Xun is a very strong person. If he is so strong that he will not explain and disdain to explain a lot of things, he will be so strong that when he was a child, Wei Xun and him explained the reason for his sudden anger, and they couldn't say it in front of him, but had to choose. The way to call. Wei Lan knows Wei Xun too much. His brother is so strong and stubborn. He puts himself in a very important position, so he doesn't see that he is hurt a little bit. He wants to protect himself, even if he is not as fragile as he thought. .